Author Topic: Eopie  (Read 11673 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Eopie
« on: January 12, 2006, 09:38 AM »
Tell us your thoughts on the Eopie set. Do you consider this a part of a balanced and complete set? Do you have one? How did you get yours?

Dispite the fact that this was never released in America, I'm still trying to track down a boxed set. I do have a loose one aquired through a trade though. I think it turned out to be the best of the best assortments.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Eopie
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 12:39 AM »
I really feel that, by the end of the line, I'd probably be looking this figure down my scope.  Same with Ascension Amidala which I don't have.  I'd require this to feel "complete".   :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 06:03 PM »
I have a European one which I eventually want to upgrade one day.  I'm not to concern about certain items like the beast packs or even the deluxe figures to have a complete set of figures but I know I'm in the minority with this.  I ended up getting this figure and most of the last Ep1 figures from overseas once I had finally settle a lawsuit about a car accident and a broken hand. 

Offline Gorkoracing

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 10:05 PM »
I never really looked into getting one of these until I looked them up on ebay and saw how much they were going for...now I'm gonna have to get one.  I've got the rest of the line except for the wave 2 accessory sets that I just missed out on in a recent auction  :'(

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 10:18 PM »
I saw a few of these the other day for $10 each, the one that comes with Jar-Jar. I should have bought one but I was buying lots of Rebel pilots for customs and I had already spent $100 that day.
"This is the way."

Offline Gorkoracing

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 11:43 AM »
I saw a few of these the other day for $10 each, the one that comes with Jar-Jar. I should have bought one but I was buying lots of Rebel pilots for customs and I had already spent $100 that day.

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure.  I think you are talking about a different set.  From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 10:01 PM »

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure. I think you are talking about a different set. From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

Damn. I was think of a Kaadu. Silly me. :P
"This is the way."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 08:49 PM »

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure.  I think you are talking about a different set.  From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

I've see American ones go for much lower on ebay. Depends on the time of year you're looking.

Now that I have the accessory sets out of the way, Eopie is in my sights.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 11:11 AM »
I checked on the prices on this since the new one came out. It's dropped like a brick. Looks like it can be had for under $40.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 01:20 PM »
I checked on the prices on this since the new one came out. It's dropped like a brick. Looks like it can be had for under $40.

That's not that big of a drop.  I think I got mine about a year ago off Ebay for about $45 shipped.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #10 on: November 1, 2009, 11:26 AM »
I saw one go last week go for under $30.   :-\  I have a mind to snag one of these for my collection, but I never got the original Pit Droids either.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 1, 2009, 12:03 PM »
I saw one go last week go for under $30.   :-\  I have a mind to snag one of these for my collection, but I never got the original Pit Droids either.

I have a spare set of the original pit droids for cheap if you want 'em Darb.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 3, 2009, 09:02 AM »

That's not that big of a drop.  I think I got mine about a year ago off Ebay for about $45 shipped.

Really? That's fantastic. I've been checking on and off for the past three years and never saw one sell for under $100. Great score.