Community > Other Toy Lines

Transformers

<< < (332/352) > >>

Pete_Fett:
Mine had them in when I was there in the morning before work, I was hesitant like you and decided to pass. While at work, I changed my mind and went back after I got out of the office - unfortunately, they totally sold out in just one day.

Oh well - I didn't "need" it - so I guess that's what the universe was confirming for me...

efranks:
I bought the last MP Thundercracker from the same TRU a month or so ago and they had more when I was there this weekend.  Optimus will probably be back if you really want it.  I plan on stopping at a different TRU next Wed on the way home for Thanksgiving.  See if I can resist or not, if I find it.

E...

JediJman:

--- Quote from: efranks on November 13, 2012, 07:36 PM ---I bought the last MP Thundercracker from the same TRU a month or so ago and they had more when I was there this weekend.  Optimus will probably be back if you really want it.  I plan on stopping at a different TRU next Wed on the way home for Thanksgiving.  See if I can resist or not, if I find it.

E...

--- End quote ---

I was worried about finding TC at first, but I have seem him overstocked at multiple TRUs now.  I sure wish they would get more MP figures there.

iFett:
Optimus is kinda hard to find from what I hear.  Shame they raised his price by $20 but still a good deal compared to the official MP.  I've been getting spammed by TRU probably getting 3-4 emails per day.  I'm sure I missed some deals in there, but oh well.

Soundwave & friends, Sideswipe, and Red Alert will likely be at TRU sometime next year.

efranks:
Are you talking about the same MP Soundwave that stores like BBTS have pre-orders for at $200?  I thought that was going to be online only?

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version