Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360108 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1335 on: October 12, 2009, 05:35 PM »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10 PM »
Which two?

Mudflap & Barricade

Oh really?

Nice, so who comes with each TF? I suspect the naked butt dude with Mudflap. Who with Barricade though? There is no Human Alliance with Decepticons in the movies thus far.

Got a link?
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: October 14, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Mudflap comes with Chromia & Seymour Simmons and Barricade comes with Frenzy.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: October 15, 2009, 01:19 PM »
Ah SWEET!

I'll definitely et those two. I've wanted a proportionate Frenzy since the first movie.

And of course it would be Simmons. That's who I meant.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: October 21, 2009, 08:43 PM »
I see that Walmart.com has both of their exclusive seekers up for $34 + a free $10 eGift Card.  97 cent shipping or free site to store.  Not too shabby if you're into ROTF toys.

I feel just awful for pimping WM on this site.   :-[

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1340 on: October 22, 2009, 01:26 AM »
oooh. I've been lusting after those dudes, but $30 each was just too much. BTW, I found WM's latest Universe exclusives last night. Somebody already pinched Powerglide though, which was disappointing, since I was holding out for this version. Apparently, so was everyone else.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:26 AM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: October 23, 2009, 12:40 PM »
Found Superions and Bruticuseseses at 30% clearance this morning at Target.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: October 23, 2009, 11:18 PM »
Found a set of the TRU exclusive G1 reissues. As I already had the TFC Perceptor, I just picked up the Insecticons. Better act fast if you see them, since these have been in stock and disappeared from TRU's website already.

Hopefully, we see more reissues stateside, but I assume they only happen when a movie brings in new blood.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: October 25, 2009, 07:14 PM »
I already have a vinty Perceptor and the insecticons, but they're in "great played with condition" (I still remember the seller's description on eBay from years ago) so I had to rebuy these minty versions.  $74 and change was hard to swallow, but I'm happy.

Pretty sure Hasbro said this is it for any vinty reissues - at least for this year.  MP Warp has been sighted in Canuckia, but not sure if I want him as I already have the MP version.   :-\

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: October 30, 2009, 02:43 AM »
I can't wait for MP Skywarp. Though I'll have to wait till it shows up on WM's site in January since the local stores refuse to stock exclusives like that.

Oh, and MP Grimlock is totally going to be released in the US next year, so sayeth this Q & A. Which is great, because I couldn't bring myself to fork over $150 for one.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: November 3, 2009, 12:39 AM »
TRU.com has the Insecticons and Perceptor in stock, with free shipping.  :)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: November 3, 2009, 10:21 AM »
Looks like MP Warp has been found in KY.

Happy Hunting kids!

TRU.com has the Insecticons and Perceptor in stock, with free shipping.  :)

My local TRU had about 10 of each of these last Friday night.  Came back the next afternoon and they were all gone save for 1 Perceptor.  Too bad there wasn't a few more for this reissue round, but I can understand TRU wanting to be cautious after what happened last time.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: November 7, 2009, 04:47 PM »
Found MP Warp this morning.  I already have the Tak version, but I never opened my MP WM Screamer and they look great packaged together.  May end up returning him though.  They only had 1 case.  Never did find MP Screamer at retail thanks to BBTS so this was kind of a cool find.

Oh - also got an Animated Wreck-Gar at Marshalls for $13.  Better price.
« Last Edit: November 7, 2009, 04:51 PM by iFett »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: November 20, 2009, 05:05 PM »
Looks like MP Warp made it to WM.com  Free site to store in case anyone can't find him out there.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: November 20, 2009, 09:43 PM »
I found 'Warp this week too, but the GI Joe Battle Stations hit at the same time, so I spent the $60 on those. I'll get it eventually, but I probably shouldn't dawdle too long.