Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360115 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1350 on: November 25, 2009, 12:07 PM »
Saw Animated Electrostatic SW & Freeway Jazz this morning at Target.  *Might* pick up the new SW because that was a cool little episode he was in.  Don't really care for the Animated stuff too much, but I like them better than the new movie stuff - outside of the HA.

With that said - looking forward to the few final scraps of Animated that TRU will be getting.  Especially Rodimus and Arcee.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #1351 on: December 3, 2009, 10:38 AM »
Not sure if this is the price on these in stores but Skywarp is $49 on WM.com
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: December 7, 2009, 10:53 AM »
Noticed yesterday that my local TRU got a couple of cases of 25th Primes.  Must be part of some freak sale they're going to have in the coming weeks - i guess.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #1353 on: December 8, 2009, 12:42 PM »
BOO! Ghost Starscream at BBTS.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1354 on: December 8, 2009, 11:42 PM »
^Man, I wish Hasbro was into things like that. While I'm at it, I'll beat a dead horse and wish Hasbro was into releasing Thundercracker in the Universe line. But no, we have to have repaints of the ****** Voyager Starscream movie mold into Skywarp and Thundercracker instead...
« Last Edit: December 8, 2009, 11:42 PM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: December 9, 2009, 09:31 AM »
Blame it on the folk behind Botcon.  I'm sure we'll get the remaining seekers within the next 10 years or so.   ::)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: December 9, 2009, 11:01 AM »
I recently bought my first TF in 20+ years! I picked the ROTF Deluxe Sideswipe. Awesome little car and a great bot. I've got the the Deluxe Sideways on its way, too. I've seen some pretty awesome customs of TFs of late, and want to try something wicked with these two...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: December 15, 2009, 05:24 PM »
Power Core Combiners

I guess this is what's next after the movie stuff goes back to sleep.  I dig the lil targetmaster guy.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: December 16, 2009, 03:37 PM »
Power Core Combiners

I guess this is what's next after the movie stuff goes back to sleep.  I dig the lil targetmaster guy.

That's kinda cool. I'll prolly get those when they come out. Though I've been doing my absolute best at buying movie only related TFs.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: December 16, 2009, 05:49 PM »
Nice to hear someone on this site digs the movie stuff - i got my fill on TF1 and I'm just not going there for this movie outside of the HA stuff...Hearing that HA Barricade is kinda lame which sucks, but read an interview from 2 of the designers and there's going to be a few more HA figs in 2010.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: December 16, 2009, 06:00 PM »
Nice to hear someone on this site digs the movie stuff - i got my fill on TF1 and I'm just not going there for this movie outside of the HA stuff...Hearing that HA Barricade is kinda lame which sucks, but read an interview from 2 of the designers and there's going to be a few more HA figs in 2010.

Well that sucks about Barricade. I was hoping for an SA Frenzy. Maybe that is still part of it.

What of Mudflap? He's a HA set too.

Hmm, I wonder which other ones will be HA. Ironhide with Capt. Lennox would be cool.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: December 16, 2009, 06:15 PM »
What is "HA"?

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #1362 on: December 16, 2009, 07:59 PM »
Human Alliance
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: December 17, 2009, 09:26 AM »
The Human Alliance Transformers are better in design (typically), and they are bigger than their deluxe counterparts. As well you get a human figure. The figure isn't that great, but can fit within the vehicle for fairly proper scale.

I think the Bumblebee HA is the best so far. Skids is second, IMO, the Sideswipe.

I do hope the other Constructicons are made into Vehicle/Robot form. There are still a few that are only parts of Devastator and haven't been made into robot form yet.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: December 17, 2009, 10:16 AM »
What is "HA"?

What Jeff and Sal said, but they're basically ALTS (same scale despite how small Skids & Mudflap are) without the rubber tires and insane transformations since they're geared more towards the kiddos with lame "alliance friends"   ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:32 PM by iFett »