Author Topic: New Variation of Endor Rebel Found......  (Read 2832 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
New Variation of Endor Rebel Found......
« on: December 14, 2006, 04:40 PM »
....... well at least that I what I thought at first.  While I've found plenty of the black camo pants Endor trooper I've actully found only 3 of the white tan pants trooper.  Seeing that I really like the tan legs for customs I've been seeking him out more than the other.  So I go to Target today to see what they have and see a couple figs deep on the peg the pic on the bottom left of the package, cool maybe luck will hold out and I'll score some more custom fodder.  Here's where it gets kinda funny.  As soon as I look at it I see the white face but green pants.......whoa Hasbro either is releasing another running change on this fig and nobody has heard about it or someone in the factory screwed up and mixed the parts from the 2 variations that are already out.  :D  Then I looked more closely.  >:( It turns out that the Figure is actually the Endor trooper from the original Saga line in Saga 2 packaging.  Not only is that almost funny, but that's not all.  The head was the "bearded"-Rykrof Enloe-version with the beard "shaved" off, you could still see specks of brown aroung his chin.  And to top it off he was holding a Jango Fett blaster pistol.  I almost wanted to buy just to get a picture of it and post it.  The thing was to it didn't look at all like it had been tampered with  and figure fit perfectly into the Saga 2 plastic, having the wiiide leg stance and all.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: New Variation of Endor Rebel Found......
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 04:49 PM »
You should've bought it. You could have sold it for several trillion dollars on eBay.  ;D

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 06:20 PM »
Hardly sounds worth the effort for the perpetrator between the gas to the store, the gas back to his (or her) house, and the effort.

How freaking broke are you that it's worth $7 for that plus the risk of getting busted at customer service by an employee who might possibly collect Star Wars?

So stupid.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 08:41 PM »
You should've bought it. You could have sold it for several trillion dollars on eBay.  ;D

i gotta agree. i wouldve
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 07:19 PM »
Hardly sounds worth the effort for the perpetrator between the gas to the store, the gas back to his (or her) house, and the effort.

How freaking broke are you that it's worth $7 for that plus the risk of getting busted at customer service by an employee who might possibly collect Star Wars?

So stupid.

Why do people try to hack into computers?  I'd guess it's the same thing - just to see if they can get away with it.  :-\