Author Topic: Mygeeto Diorama  (Read 3504 times)

Offline StarconstruX

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Dioramas
Mygeeto Diorama
« on: February 2, 2006, 03:02 AM »
Hey there!

I plan for our page www.StarconstruX.de a new diorama.
Had someone a good idea or good pictures for a Mygeeto Diorama?
www.StarconstruX.de
The amazing Custom and Diorama Area

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Mygeeto Diorama
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2006, 03:22 AM »
Good ideas, I may have...  photos, not at the moment.  I gotta get a friggin' DVD-ROM.

Anyway, my first suggestion to you StarconstruX is to consider a mix of materials.  Mygeeto's got a lotta lush floral life...  BIG, potentially dangerous floral life.  I'd consider fake flowers then...  Peruse craft aisles of stores, or a florists shop or some such.

ALso, consider the smaller floral look can be acheived by checking out local hobby shops for model railroad gear.  Little lichen things used for shrubs in model railroad layouts can be quite useful in Star Wars too. 

Keep us updated, please.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2006, 09:49 AM »
Fulucia (sp?) has the huge floral life. Mygeeto was the wasteland ashen planet where Ki was killed.

Check out Battlefront II - there are some good shots of the planet architecture and you'll get a sense of the colors used (mostly gray and black).

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Yeah, I think Jesse just read it wrong (heck, arund 3AM I know I can't think at all).  Mygeeto is exactly like In Rem described.  I have two different foam core setups that I purchased from someone of Mygeeto, I'll try and have a few pics of them up soon.  Was waiting to populate it with some custom Galactic Marines first.

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2006, 06:12 PM »
Whoops, yes Mygeeto is Bacara...  Muh bad.

I saw a good pre-action shot of the Mygeeto setting somewhere.  No "movement' and stuff in the shot, just the big bridge with stuff on it.  No Clones.  It was a shot of the production mid-completion.  I can't find it for the life of me, but it'd be helpful if someone found it. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 3, 2006, 10:14 AM »
There are a couple of pictures on the official star wars Databank.  However, I don't know if they help all that much.