Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Ye Olde Nintendo

<< < (3/93) > >>

BobaShek:

--- Quote from: Force Guy on September 19, 2003, 07:19 PM ---I like Punch Out, but I can never get past King Hippo.   :-[  Any hints?
--- End quote ---

When he raises both arms, you hit him in the face and his boxing shorts fall down. Then you just keep throwing body blows at his bandaged area. If you knock him down once, he's finished. :)

I absolutely loved Punch-Out! and Contra, among countless others. :)

DSJ™:
I used to have one. Some great games with that system.

I had Alien 3, Castlevania, Contra, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Thunderbirds & a bunch more but I can't remember. I sold the NES to get the SNES system which I still have.

Zelda was my favorite.   8)

Chris:
I indeed have an old Nintendo system. It is actually hooked up to my TV at the lake, where I play Mario, Ghosts and Goblins, and Mario 3.

Diddly:
I never owned an NES, but I did play some of the rereleased games on the Super Nintendo. :) I know that my aunt has an NES lying around somewhere. Maybe I'll have to look for it the next time I go to her house...

BTW, does anybody else know that Nintendo is rereleasing Mario Brothers 3 for Game Boy Advance this fall? It will be called "Super Mario Brothers 3: Super Mario Advance 4". 8)

BobaShek:

--- Quote from: Chris Berry on September 20, 2003, 01:24 AM ---...Ghosts and Goblins...
--- End quote ---

Oh, I loved that game! Granted, I could never make it farther than the second or third level. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version