Author Topic: Okay People, Stop Killing your Kids  (Read 4767 times)

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
Re: Okay People, Stop Killing your Kids
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 10:22 PM »
Okay...this is wierd.

Its a good thing people who hurt children are treated like **** by the fellow inmates in prison. I'd give all those people life without parole. You have to be ******* sick to do those things.   

Well I suppose they get killed in there by they're fellow inmates.
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 04:59 PM »
Hmmm

-suppose it's Darwin's theory in effect
A seemingly normal(but underneath unstable) person breeds
-his genotype and prodigy already doomed from the start
It's generally not the strong that wipe out the weak but often the weaker eliminating themselves to compete with the strong.

Not in terms of cash(successful business man ect) but genes when talking strong VS weak. When talking humans -have to look from different planes(EX: strength of mind). Animals it's just strength,adaptability,instinct etc.

Perhaps the perished youths could have grown to become violent/impulsives themselves--Would never know but there is alot of study of surviving beat down kids who grew to become their violent parents. Hard to say what these poor children's futures would have been like-perhaps someone showed them mercy?

Sorrow definately felt for children that are adopted or have step parents for this tragedy to happen to them-- What could they possibly owe the world to prevent a catastrophe such as this?

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 02:36 AM »
Que?
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Xander

• Jedi Initiate
  • She-mantis, Ampata, Anya…a true demon magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 08:36 AM »
Eh, Darwin's theory was survival of the fittest, not strongest.   If only the strong survive, well, we'd all be tyrannosauruses here typing at out computers. Anyway, I guess sometimes invoking Darwinism on people gives some type of cosmic justice in certain instances, but really, poor, "weak" people don't tend to die off in the world, and plenty of a$$holes prosper without ever getting justice.  This guy will get something, but its a horrible tragedy about the children, and there's nothing rational about it.

The Police said it's not their place to get involved, and that CYS has to handle it, and CYS said they can't go into the parent's home if they aren't wanted.  Also they were to bring in psychologists, and my brother's ex simply refused to meet with them, and only did so at the magistrates where she lied through her teeth about her behavior.

I know its a rant, rant on brother, but it seems like a problem with the laws. If cops and agencies can't protect children, its because they are barred from doing so by law. Its a real shame. Effs everyone up.

I agree about not killing your kids though. Geez.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 02:04 PM »
I wonder at how many people think about killing their kids.......compared to how many actually do (difference in the presence of rationale)

I never have(mine have been quite "easy") but I've seen others kids goig crazy in stores and public places and wonder at what the parents are thinking. Not that they would actually consider(although the news tells us that some do and follow through), but rather think of it only momentarily.