Author Topic: M & M's Collectibles  (Read 24739 times)

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
Re: M & M's Collectibles
« Reply #90 on: September 8, 2005, 07:34 AM »
Hey guys

The candy dishes are $6.99 each, the large Vader head was $14.99.  8)  They are really nice, I had to buy them!

Sorry, no Clones. :-\

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 8, 2005, 03:36 PM »
I'll be chasin' that Chewie. Maybe take a look at the others, too.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #92 on: September 8, 2005, 09:21 PM »
Those do look pretty cool.  I'll be keeping an eye out for one of the Vaders.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 9, 2005, 10:06 AM »
I saw these last night.  My Target had tons of them.  Unfortuneately there is only 3 characters (Yoda, Chewie, Vader). Plus a large Vader.  The two Vaders were the best.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #94 on: September 9, 2005, 03:09 PM »
I had to have Chewie, too.  He makes the best pencil jar in the history of pencil jars.   ;D

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 9, 2005, 03:19 PM »
Our Target was just starting to "reset" for the Halloween area when I was there yesterday, so hopefully this weekend we'll see some of these.  I'd like to pick up the Chewie as well, looks kind of neat, and might take a look at the others too, we'll see.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2005, 11:05 AM »
I stopped off at Target yesterday, and after not finding anything new in the action figure aisle (as usual lately :P), I headed over to the candy section.  I ended up picking up the Chewbacca candy/cup, and these are pretty neat.  A much better quality than I imagined as well, and pretty nicely done.  I am tempted to get the other two, but if not, the Chewie is good enough.  At our store there was 2 Chewies (one left after me), 1 Yoda, and a bunch of Vaders.  Cool little collectible.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2005, 02:53 PM »
Last night was a late night of eBay surfing, when I came across these m&m Ornaments.  There are 14 of them, and they appear to be similarly posed to the 2-pack figures.

They're kinda cool, but I'm happy with just my regular figures (although I'm still considering getting my hands on the plushes   ;D).

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2005, 02:58 PM »
Yeah, those look pretty much exactly like the figures, except with a hook placed on top.  These are hanging about in better numbers around here though, but I still just have the Han/Boba pack.  I originally thought of getting more (or all) of them, but I'm trying to cut back and this line is easier to give up than others.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2005, 07:09 PM »
I wasted a ****load of time yesterday hunting the ceramic Halloween thingys. First, I found one lone Chewie, and just knew something would be wrong with it. Sure enough I spotted a chip. Then I found only 2 Yodas at another Target. Both chipped. I must have killed 30 ******* minutes getting lost looking for another Target, and in a city I grew up next door to. When I found the damn place, they had a ton of Yodas, all with flaws. Didn't want the one Vader or the Vader helmet jar thing.

**** these anyway. >:(

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 9, 2005, 02:06 PM »
I stopped by Target during my lunch hour today to check the SW section (nothing new), but on my way out I saw a new set up for the "holiday candy" area, and not Halloween stuff, this must be for Christmas.  Anyways, it looks like Target has gotten another, different batch of those ceramic mugs (with M and Ms).  This time they are shorter, with a handle, and consist of Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and R2-D2.  They were stocked full today, and kind of neat. I picked up Chewie for now, we'll see about the others.  They also have Vader and 3PO "cookie jars" which looked kind of neat, with a nice metallic finish on 3PO, as well as other assorted Star Wars candy goodies.  Just thought I'd post in case anyone was interested, it seemed like the previous ceramic stuff went pretty quickly.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2006, 10:06 PM »
Anyone need some last minute m&m 2-packs or plushes?  Check out the $2.99 deals at KBToys.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2006, 01:34 PM »
Thanks for the tip!

I ordered the entire series (minus Vader and Stormie) plus the Darth Vader Wrestling Buddy for a little over $20.

Great deal!

8)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 1, 2006, 02:02 AM »
Did anyone out there collect all of the plushes?  I know there were 17 of the figures (from the 2-packs), but it appears that there were only 16 plushes made (I had originallly thought there were only 9 plushes made).  Does anyone know if they made a C-3PO plush?

Wave 1
___ Darth Vader
___ Emperor Palpatine
___ Luke Skywalker
___ Obi-Wan Kenobi

Wave 2
___ Chewbacca
___ Han Solo
___ Princess Leia
___ Stormtrooper

Wave 3
___ Anakin Skywalker
___ Count Dooku
___ Mace Windu
___ Queen Amidala

Wave 4
___ Boba Fett
___ Darth Maul
___ General Grievous
___ R2-D2
« Last Edit: March 1, 2006, 02:03 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 1, 2006, 09:43 AM »
I was going to post a question just like this the other day. I was looking around eBay to see if they did make a threepio, but I didn't find any evidence to support. It's weird why he's missing from the line. Maybe the yellow peanut M&M had some sort of contractual agreement that forbade his likeness to appear in plush AND as a droid? ;)

Unfortunately, my wife got me eight of these guys for Valentine's Day, so now I need to get the other eight. She's such an enabler. From what I've seen, the artoo, is the tougher one to get.

I think I also need to get the little figures, too, now. Since, well, you can't just have the plushes.  :P