Author Topic: Funko Pop Bobbleheads Star Wars  (Read 350 times)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Funko Pop Bobbleheads Star Wars
« on: July 1, 2015, 09:54 AM »
Anyone else collecting these? I couldn't find another thread on this. I got R2D2 and R2B1 over the weekend. Interesting that these cost roughly what Mighty Muggs cost like 5 years ago and are almost all unique sculpt + paint. I doubt I'll get am all, but these are fun.
I am not the Stig

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Funko Pop Bobbleheads Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:47 PM »
TFA figures leaked via Amazon
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:10 AM »
Anyone else subscribe to the Smuggler's Bounty? I thought I'd try it out even though I don't collect the POP Vinyls, and they threw in a variant TIE Pilot into 1 of every 5 boxes. I think it's pretty lame that they're throwing a chase variant into a subscription box, and I'd be a little ticked off if I collected all of these and had to resort to eBay to get a full set.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • parties weren't meant to last
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 10:17 AM »
First, an FYI that EE has some Star Wars Pop! figures in their Black Friday Sale. 

Now this...
Anyone else subscribe to the Smuggler's Bounty? I thought I'd try it out even though I don't collect the POP Vinyls, and they threw in a variant TIE Pilot into 1 of every 5 boxes. I think it's pretty lame that they're throwing a chase variant into a subscription box, and I'd be a little ticked off if I collected all of these and had to resort to eBay to get a full set.

Yeah, that blows.  I saw Funko hinting that folks may want more than one box, I guess that is what they were getting at.  I saw Jayson say something about the Elite TIE Pilot was in 1/5 of the boxes.  Like you said, a big pain to those trying to collect them...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender / Follow me -> @jlsmentek

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 02:23 PM »
I officially have a POP! addiction/problem

Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 9, 2016, 06:43 PM »
Nice collection, they sure look nice all stacked together like that. I'm slowly getting more and more into these as well. I've always picked some up here or there, primarily Star Wars and Marvel, but really have been helping our daughter pick up her favorites across the various licensees. They seem to do about everything (aside from Indiana Jones oddly enough). With TFA I've been sticking with characters from the OT like Han/Chewie, and any included in Smugglers Bounty. I find myself now wanting to get more OT ones. It is a slippery slope.