Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Posters

<< < (24/39) > >>

Dave:
Anybody know when The Force Awakens teaser poster is going to be made available?  I couldn't find any mention of it online.

Jesse James:
I'd guess a bit later this year, closer to Summer-ish time maybe?  I don't think it'd be done till they had more to show.

Dave:
They showed The Force Awakens teaser poster at Star Wars Celebration.  Anybody know if this is available to buy yet, and where?

I always used to buy my posters at ShopStarWars.com, but have no idea where to go for something like this.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Dave on July  1, 2015, 02:41 PM ---They showed The Force Awakens teaser poster at Star Wars Celebration.  Anybody know if this is available to buy yet, and where?

I always used to buy my posters at ShopStarWars.com, but have no idea where to go for something like this.

--- End quote ---

Dave I just discovered that there is a way to get one through Disney Movies Anywhere

Dave:

--- Quote from: Jayson on July  3, 2015, 08:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dave on July  1, 2015, 02:41 PM ---They showed The Force Awakens teaser poster at Star Wars Celebration.  Anybody know if this is available to buy yet, and where?

--- End quote ---

Dave I just discovered that there is a way to get one through Disney Movies Anywhere

--- End quote ---

So I've got to buy five Disney movies to get this?  Probably not a horrible deal.

Has anyone heard if this is actually going to be for sale? 

I'm still not convinced I need to have this poster, even though I purchased all the teaser and theatrical posters from the prequels.  This one just isn't that exciting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version