Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Posters

<< < (25/39) > >>

Brian:
Got the Force Awakens teaser poster via that Disney Movie Rewards program last week.  To be honest, I hadn't ever done anything with those "points" until hearing about the poster offer, and they are actually pretty cool.  Between the Marvel, Pixar, and various Disney movies we had picked up anyways, we had plenty of points to get both this poster and the Ant Man movie poster as well - shipped to our house for free.  I'm looking forward more to the first "art" poster that we'll see, but this was still pretty cool.

Dave:
Anybody found a place to buy The Force Awakens theatrical release poster yet?  I did some surfing this morning and couldn't find any retailer for this yet.

I miss the old days of ShopStarWars.com where you could easily pick all of the teaser posters and theatrical posters up without any hassle. 

Brian:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd really like to get this poster, but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet either. I also don't want to pay $50 to $100 for it :).

Matt_Fury:
I'm sure they will turn up somewhere.  I'm keeping an eye out for it, if I find anything I'll post a link.

I remember that QVC had the Episode 1 poster and that's where I got mine....does anyone pay attention to that channel?

Dave:
This is seriously starting to piss me off.  WTF?  Do they not sell posters to the general public anymore?  Is this an embargoed item and going to be available only after Dec 18?  I can live without the teaser poster, but I want the theatrical one sheet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version