Collecting > Collections

Where Does Your Collection Reside?

<< < (3/17) > >>

Bobafett77:
Like a lot of people, a good 98% of my packaged items reside in a closet. I have a five shelf bookcase dedicated to some of my loose figs. Don't even have enough space to display them all   :-[. I have an agreement with the fiance though, once we purchase our house... I get my own SW room ;D.

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Bobafett77 on January 29, 2006, 10:21 PM ---I have an agreement with the fiance though, once we purchase our house... I get my own SW room ;D.

--- End quote ---

That was one of the biggest thrills for me when we bought our first house 2 years ago - my very own SW room.  Now that we're looking for a new house, do you think she'll let me have the whole basement this time?  ;)

Skyhoucker:
The 2nd bedroom in our apartmen is the computer/SW room... I have figures on every single wall... I'll have to update it with more pictures, but you can see the older ones in the "Collections" section... indeed, it's great having a wife that cares about your dreams as much as you care about hers!

iFett:
All my stuff is boxed in a 10x10x20h climate controlled storage garage.  It's been costing me $130 per month for almost a full year now.   :-\  I'm in a transistional phase in my life right now so I just have a few Alternators and some recent TSC carded figs and Titanium ships around my room.

Jayson:
That sux… imagine all the SW goodies you could buy with that $1500 buck :-\

At least they are in a safe place…

Do you go a visit them every once and a while? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version