Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Last CD You Bought

<< < (20/20)

Jesse James:
They make CD's still?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: evenflow on February  6, 2013, 09:54 PM ---Neurosis - Honor Found in Decay

--- End quote ---

OMFG....you're a Neurosis fan!?!?

Dude, we really need to talk. I was just listening to the Tribes of Neurot/Walking TimeBombs split in my car yesterday!

I used to work at Relapse Records in the late nineties when they were still signed and got to know those guys pretty well. Through Silver in Blood had just come out and they were getting a ton of hype. The multi-media live shows were freaking epic.

Major props for your excellent taste in music, sir!

Nicklab:
Blak and Blu by Gary Clark Jr.

evenflow:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  7, 2013, 08:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: evenflow on February  6, 2013, 09:54 PM ---Neurosis - Honor Found in Decay

--- End quote ---

OMFG....you're a Neurosis fan!?!?

Dude, we really need to talk. I was just listening to the Tribes of Neurot/Walking TimeBombs split in my car yesterday!

I used to work at Relapse Records in the late nineties when they were still signed and got to know those guys pretty well. Through Silver in Blood had just come out and they were getting a ton of hype. The multi-media live shows were freaking epic.

Major props for your excellent taste in music, sir!

--- End quote ---

Thats pretty awesome. I was the MD at my college radio station and on the air. Worked a lot with Relapse, went to their showcase at SXSW in 2003 or 2004. I love Steve Von Till's solo stuff. Would love to see him do a solo set live.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version