Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Sideshow 12" Line - Heroes of the Rebellion

(1/3) > >>

Rune Haako:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=heroesoftherebellion&source=012606news

JesseVader08:
"First came 'The Order of the Jedi' including the Jedi Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Kit Fisto figures. Now Sideshow is excited to take this opportunity to introduce our collectors to the next category in our Star Wars 12 inch figure line: 'The Heroes of the Rebellion'! Who will be included in this category of figures? Stay tuned to find out.... (And please have no fear, 'The Order of the Jedi' will continue as we add further collections to the Star Wars 12 inch line!)"

It's nice to see that they will work on a couple sub-lines at the same time - giving us "Heroes of the Rebellion" figures alternated with "The Order of the Jedi" figures, and possibly others too.

I really hope their first hero is Han Solo in all his glorious smugness.  8)

jadesfire:
Very cool news indeed.  I agree with you, Jesse.  I want to see Han first and then Chewbacca.

Mikey D:
Han would be my guess also.

Brian:
I'm hoping for Han as well, and if he's up to the quality of the figures we've seen from Sideshow so far, I want to get on board with this one.  Just as a heads up in advance, what does a person need to do to be ready for one of these ordering headaches?  Do I need to sign up for anything or something else to be ready?  I know that we haven't even had anything officially announced yet, but I missed out on the Jedi Luke because of waiting a bit, and I don't want to make the same mistake again.  If I can't get anything else from this line, I'd at least like to get Han (and Chewie, if made).  It is nice to hear that they'll be doing more than just the Order of the Jedi at once, and mixing things up with their different assortments.  I wonder how many figures they are planning to do in a year?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version