Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Vong anybody?

(1/3) > >>

Clone Commander:
What happens after Coruscant is turned all plant like by the Vong?
I always thought it meant that everything comes to a close and the Saga ends there.

Smartypants1635:
I've been wondering that  myself, When we Jedi win in the end is coruscant restored to its original glory or left to fester and turn into a a giant jungle?

dafoo:
I've yet to read any of the books Post-vong in the timeline.  I can't imagine them returning the planet to all city for many years. Perhaps, they'll use those old building eating / new building pooping machines.  :P

Fritzkrieg:
You know, the Whole Vong Story Arc is a Rip of the Borg in Star Trek. I think it is the Lamest least imaginative piece of Eu that exist. I really hated that So Many Novels were wasted on that series. I miss the Good old Days! Give Us back the X-Wing Novels, More Tales would be Sweet. I do think the Clone Wars Stuff is Great, I put that right up there with the X-Wing Novels. I'm currently reading Tripple Zero, Great Stuff! I just don't get why people are hung up on the Vong Series. I have one Use for thet Series and its sitting on my Toliet Paper Dispenser.

Clone Commander:
I'm not even a fan of the series I was just wondering if Coruscant was going to remain a mud-hole and the entire universe would go down the toilet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version