Author Topic: Defender Wish Lists: Episode I The Phantom Menace  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: Defender Wish Lists: Episode I The Phantom Menace
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2004, 06:36 PM »
Maybe you were subconsciously ignoring this one Mikey, 'cause Phantom Menace sucked, and you didn't want any figures from it.  Yeah, that's probably why...

Didn't necessarily think it sucked, but even if it did, I'd still buy the figures.  I must have been busy at my old job that day and didn't dick around on the internet all day like I normally would have.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2004, 06:45 PM »
Are you saying I dick around all day on the internet at work, Mikey?  'Cause that's just...  well...  Yeah, OK.

And I've got all the prequel figures too, despite what I actually think of those movies...  Oh well, life as an Obsessive Compulsive Collector is never easy, I guess.   :-[

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2004, 06:50 PM »
Are you saying I dick around all day on the internet at work, Mikey?  'Cause that's just...  well...  Yeah, OK.

Honestly, no.  I was serious.  It must have been one of those rare days at my old job where I was busy and the day didn't drag on.  To alleve my boredom on those days where I wasn't busy, I'd dick around on the internet all day.  I feel kind of bad for it, you know, being on the internet all day and getting paid for it.  Ah, who am I'm kidding, no guilt whatsoever. That job sucked ass.  **** 'em for not giving me work to do.
Common sense isn't so common