Author Topic: KEBco Toys Question  (Read 7219 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: KEBco Toys Question
« Reply #15 on: May 9, 2003, 03:40 PM »
Unfortunately 3 of the figures weren't truly MOMC condition (most people here know how I'm anal about MOMC condition), so I wrote their customer service about getting the problem resolved.  They responded quickly, and promised they would send replacements with my next shipment of figures.

I got my 3 replacement figures and the Tusken Raider I won, and they were all perfectly MOMC.  Thanks Kebco!

However, my most recent shipment of 3 deluxe figures came yesterday and 2 of 3 of them were in semi-damaged condition.  I know it wasn't Kebco's fault, because the box that they came in was in perfect shape with no dings and it had tons of ghost poo in it.  I contacted Kebco and they're going to send me out a replacement order.  So, I'm pretty happy with their service thus far.
dustrho

Offline Sith Lord Cosmo

• Jedi Initiate
  • Detroit, WHAT?!
    • View Profile
Anyone a member of KEBco 1 of every figure club?
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 09:35 PM »
So, I'm having horrible luck (for the most part) finding new figures, none of the stores in my town have anything.  I'm thinking about joining the KEBco one of every figure club.  Is anyone here a member of it, is it worth joining?
Hotter than Bond.  Cooler than Bullitt

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone a member of KEBco 1 of every figure club?
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2003, 06:55 AM »
I joined it back in March after finding nothing since Nov. 02.  My first shipment of the speeders and Vader / Leia Unleashed shipped within a week.  Since I had already ordered a case from newforce with the padawans, Aayla, etc., when I signed up, I just didn't order those figs. (leave the qty as "0")  My next shipment should be huge: Luke, Sidious, Obi Unleashed, Clone Wars vehicles, Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, and the items I have on hold: Mace, R2 and spider droid.  So far, their service has been excellent - always a quick response on email - and they're willing to hold figs to save you on shipping (which is fair to begin with, only cost $10 to ship 2 Unleashed figs and 2 speeders).  They charge your credit card with a 50% deposit to secure your items, but everything is laid out nicely on your account status page.

I recommend giving it a shot, Cosmo.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2003, 12:59 PM »
I want to remind everyone to mention JediDefender.com when ordering and you will get 5% off of your items.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2003, 03:47 PM »
So, I'm having horrible luck (for the most part) finding new figures, none of the stores in my town have anything.  I'm thinking about joining the KEBco one of every figure club.  Is anyone here a member of it, is it worth joining?

Hey Jeff, I'm merging your Kebco question thread with that of MisterPL's from a while back so you can see a whole lot more answers to your question, which was the same as his!  Hopefully this helps with your decision on whether to join their 1 per club!   ;)
- Matt

Offline whojedi

• Youngling
  • BH-5334
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2003, 04:22 PM »
I have been a member of KEBCO's One of Every Figure Club for over a year.  In fact, I have two memberships so that I can get two of every fig, one to keep MOC and an opener.  I also order my Deluxe and Unleashed through them as well as various other items like MM series 6 and other.

I really cannot say enough good things about these guys.  Anytime I have had a problem with a figure showing up damaged, they replace it.  And by the way, that has only happened two or three times.  Two or three out of the 100 to 200 figures I have received from them is pretty good percentage, let alone the fact that they do send replacements.

You might not always get the figs right when some might hit the shelves, but I don't care.  I don't have to have my figures before anyone else, as long as I get them.  But, sometimes you get them earlier.  Plus, they will hold my figures until they get more of my order in so that they can ship in bulk and save me on the shipping costs.

I think that I pay $5 something per figure and that includes shipping.  To guarentee that I don't have to drive around town looking for one or two figs, I think that is well worth it.

Plus, if you are a member, you can now order store exclusives so that you don't have to worry about find those either.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2003, 04:46 PM »
After the retail troubles of 2003, I have started pre-ordering my figures through them (although I'm not "technically" in the one of every fig club, I order from their non-member page currently...prices are slightly higher), but I have nothing but good things to say about them as well.  I haven't received my preorders yet, but they are pretty new figures (Hoth Han, Chewie, Yoda, Younglings, Jedi Luke, etc.), but I have ordered in stock figures from them before and had great luck.  They are very good about answering any questions you might have, and like said before, they will hold figures if you want them to ship together to save on shipping costs.  I would recommend them, especially with the problems finding any of these figures this year.  Good luck!

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2003, 09:32 PM »
Any recommendations on how many figures to ask them to hold that is the most cost effective?

Fish-

Offline whojedi

• Youngling
  • BH-5334
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2003, 12:47 PM »
You won't have to, just tell them to ship as many as they can together and they will handle the rest.  The get as many in a box that they can fit without damaging them.  

Sometimes I will get shipments with only one box, sometimes I get two or three.

Offline Master Chief

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • If you're stupid, then please CLICK HERE.
    • View Profile
Wow, I feel so much better..thank to Kebco.
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2003, 04:33 PM »
As you guys know about the retailers never having anything new at all in stock. As for 7 months now, I haven't been able to find anything new at all since early January. Well, now thank to Kebco.com, I feel so much satifying to pre-order some of the new figuers and vechiels( and one unleash figuer).

I've pre-ordered 11 figuers, 2 vechiels and one unleash at the price of $148. That has got to be the best deal  ever.

Tee hee, I can't wait to expect a big-a** packages arriving on my doorstep in about a month or two.

BTW, I still need to find the 2003 figuers  and the following are:

Ayala sercura (sp)
Other female chick with green face.
Carkoon Fett
Hoth Han
Lama Su
Younglin jedi
Ambush tusken raiders
Anakin with swoop
Dooku with swoop
Padme in driod factory
---------------------------------

Anyway, Kebco doesn't have it, do you guys know any other sites where I can get them beside EE and Briantoys? (<cough>Scalpers)
Master Chief:  Has anyone else made it out of Halo alive?

Cortana: No, it just dust and echo...We're all that lefts...We did it, we saved earth, we had no choice..it over...we're done.

Offline Master Chief

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • If you're stupid, then please CLICK HERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2003, 04:35 PM »
Don't forget to mention JediDefender.com and get 5% off your order.

Dohhhh! And I just  pre-ordered from Kebco.com!  >:( :(  ::) :P
Master Chief:  Has anyone else made it out of Halo alive?

Cortana: No, it just dust and echo...We're all that lefts...We did it, we saved earth, we had no choice..it over...we're done.

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Wow, I feel so much better..thank to Kebco.
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2003, 04:36 PM »
Our friends at Federation Toys have many of those items in stock. Don't forget to mention JediDefender.com sent you!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2003, 04:43 PM by OCB »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2003, 04:43 PM »
Hey Sal, just merged your post with the existing Kebco thread ;)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2003, 07:09 AM »
I was seriously thinking about joingin KebCo's One of every figure club.  But, it looks like things have changed, and new stuff is finally hitting retail.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #29 on: July 8, 2003, 01:38 AM »
The following figures have just recently been shipped to me, and I should have them in a few days.  I can't wait!!!!!   ;D

Battle Droid (Red)
Coleman Trebor
Darth Maul Classic Version
Han Solo Classic Version
Padme Amidala Wedding Dress
Princess Leia Classic Version
Wat Tambor
dustrho