Jim has some good ones listed... Here's a 10 list for me.
1. What's the chances of seeing the Evolutions Line continue? Seems like it was a hit at retail, and the figures were pretty top-rate. I'd personally like to see an Imperial Trooper and Rebel Trooper set at some point.
2. Has Hasbro considered resculpting the Snowspeeder, Speederbike, or AT-ST so they were to-scale with the figures, better detailed, and just generally improved like the Landspeeder was? That seems like the 3 most "doable" resculpt ships/vehicles.
3. Articulation's still an issue of some concern. While the ROTS line came out swinging wtih a LOT of figures that were borderline super articulated in the basic line, it seems Saga 06 has been a let down with some of the articulation we've seen so far like lacking knee joints on Han, Veers, Derlin, etc. Is this a regression across the board, or is Hasbro going to be stepping it up a notch in the future? I personally think the POTC Cantina Wave was the ideal "Basic Standard" articulation for the line, while some figures will deserve less (senators) and still other figures will deserve more (army builders, Jedi, etc.), I feel the Cantina Wave is the nice middle ground for good poseability... So can we get that?
4. What's up with the Bounty Hunt deal? Spill it.
5. Why not re-issue the "Imperial Officer" with all 3 headsculpts but in grey uniforms? Seems like a slam dunk.
6. Will we be seeing VOTC figures making their way into the basic line. The Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, Han, and others are truly definitive looks at these characters, so it'd be really nice to see them re-appear in the line as THE sculpt Hasbro uses when they want that character in that outfit out on the pegs.
7. Also will you consider slight resculpting to VOTC figures to offer something new, but at a lower cost to Hasbro? For instance, Leia with a "hood up" head would go over well I think, especially if she came with the proper sporting blaster. A Han with gloved hands, and maybe a headset would be interesting and appreciated... I'd even buy VOTC Chewbacca again if he came with a new Dejarrik board with the game pieces (be cool if it had them all actually).
8. Playsets... What's the possibility of smaller modular ones that form a larger set? If they have endless addition ability and combinations, they could be a hugely popular item I think.
9. The holo figures are different, but how much would you estimate an "accessory" like that cuts into the overall production cost of a figure? I think people prefer a quality poseable action figure over a mini-holographic statue that costs money to tool a mold and such, so there is concern out there that the holos are cutting into the final figure's overall quality we're seeing.
10. Is the VOTC line going to be overtaking the $10 pricepoint normally reserved for Deluxe or "Ultra" figures? It did during the OTC line, so is that what we should expect now in Saga '06?
I'm really interested in that answer on the Evolutions line. Hasbro has a goldmine in that concept and just up and dropped it. Makes no sense.