Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Jedi Starfighter!

(1/2) > >>

Clone Commander:
Today, I went to the store and picked one up.
Really amazing.
I like it alot, the wings are funky but they are cool.
Is the Clone Wars one any different?

What are your thoughts on this ship?

Greg:
I got this about a year after it came out at a KB toys. I really like this ship. If you have the money, buy a SAGA Obi-Wan Pilot figure. He goes great with the ship. The Clone Wars version is kind of a turquois color instead of maroon, and the astro droid is yellow instead of red.

Clone Commander:
Well I got the ship yesterday afternoon and I've had the pilot obi-wan for a while now.
I stuck evo anakin(Episode 2) into it with #55 obi-wans head set like he was in the clone wars game for ps2.

max_one:
i got this starfighter awhile ago and it is great. so great its one of a few i have opeen on display.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: mister_palpatine on February 19, 2006, 01:12 PM ---I got this about a year after it came out at a KB toys. I really like this ship. If you have the money, buy a SAGA Obi-Wan Pilot figure. He goes great with the ship. The Clone Wars version is kind of a turquois color instead of maroon, and the astro droid is yellow instead of red.

--- End quote ---

Or better yet buy a ROTS pilot version and stick a Jedi vs Sith Battlepack head on him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version