Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Jedi Starfighter!

<< < (2/2)

Greg:
Oh yeah, I forgot all about doing that. I did switch them, but I hadn't done that in a while.

Jesse James:
It's not a bad ship...  I think the ROTS ship is more accurate overall but the Saga/Clone Wars (and Plo Koon) version is pretty sharp too.  Anakin's CW fighter is pretty nice as well though a wholely new sculpt. 

All very good fighters really...  I wish it'd had more accurate landing gear is my only real gripe.   :-\  The damnable "features" that weren't in the film even are what hosed the ship on having actual retractable rear gear though.

roron corobb:
I have always wonder why Lucas gave the ship an Astromech? It is part of the ship and not removable like the X-wing. Just odd in my opinion. I think it would have been neat to have them like the ROTS version with a removable Astromech.

Anyway the toy is a cool ship, but a little under size from what I can see. The battle mode is odd, but hasbro has to do something to screw with us. I would have perferred the hyperdrive ring over the battle mode thing. The ROTS one needed the ring also.
roron corobb

Smartypants1635:
I know I'm bringing this thread back to life.
 But A guy at ffurg has plans to the ring, he has sent me plans for multiple ships and walkers, I'll see if I can have him send me the RING plans :P

EpicGon:
This ship got lots of retooled and repaints, enough to give each main Jedi one to pilot and combat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version