Author Topic: Jedi Assassin's Customs and Dios...Now with pictures!  (Read 18692 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: V's customs
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 02:52 PM »
Hey, I like you name change and everything. I got a V avatar now.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I extend all condolences to you and your family.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 06:56 PM »
Hey, I like you name change and everything. I got a V avatar now.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I extend all condolences to you and your family.

Thanks for all of your support. Its not easy to cope with these things when you're 11, you know.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 07:59 PM »
Dude any age is tough not just 11.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #33 on: April 5, 2006, 05:30 PM »
Do you guys know if that little stump thing comes out of Kit Fisto's neck. If it does hes perfect for some thing im doing. Jess i think we should break up.

Offline hyouriittai

• Youngling
  • Objection your honor! The pod race was pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 5, 2006, 08:44 PM »
Do you guys know if that little stump thing comes out of Kit Fisto's neck. If it does hes perfect for some thing im doing. Jess i think we should break up.

If you're talking about the ROTS Kit Fisto, yeah it comes out! It was perfect for this headswap I did with the Elite Force Grenadier Marine Colenol. The way I got the peg out was, I boiled Kit Fisto for a short time, and then tied a string to the exposed peg, and just popped it out. No unsightly marks or damage that plyers, tweezers, (teeth?) would do.
-Matthew H.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 5, 2006, 08:53 PM »
Dude any age is tough not just 11.

That is very, very true.

:P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #36 on: April 7, 2006, 04:22 PM »

sry about that, i wason aim w/ my gf and i wasn't paying attention and wrote my im here on accident.

Thanks for the fisto advice ;D

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #37 on: April 7, 2006, 04:39 PM »
Not to sound like a complete ass or anything, but are you ever going to post a custom? This thread already has 3 pages and 36 replies, and there has yet to be a single custom posted. I totally understand the situation with your aunt, and I offer my condolences. And I'm not faulting you for not posting anything since then, but that was near the end of page two, there were two whole pages before that where all you've done is talk about them. We'd actually like to see them sometime, they sound like they could be good but without pictures there is no way to know...
"This is the way."

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #38 on: April 7, 2006, 04:59 PM »
Yeah, i was affraid of this. I'm going to have to go out and get a Rots Kit Fisto. I really want to post but follow me here, my parents are divorced and i live w/ my dad. The computer there crashed. I have to post here at my mom's house on Weds., Fri., and somtimes Sat. and Sun. That explains my distant posting habbits. I have to go out get fodder, take shots, school, student ambassador meetings, i never have time. And i keep screwing up painting. All i was waiting for was one person to really complain for me to get off my a** and do some work on my customs and photonovels.

Any way, on the Kit Fisto, if i can get one, I want to paint the outer tunic black, as well as the pants and boots. I was thinking about a grey or red for the inner tunic and arms. I'm tying to fasten a lightsaber out of old hilts I find. I m thinking of just casting my own, but we'll see. Milisc's lightsaber blade will be either gold, silver, white, black, or clear. I want an unusual lightsaber for him because it is an ancient saber form the time period of KOTOR and they didn't have synth-crystals. Since red crystals don't exsist, the Sith had to create their own, but i'm sure you all probably knew that.

I need your help deciding on the inner tunic color.:

Red? -OR- Grey?
« Last Edit: April 8, 2006, 06:59 PM by V »

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 8, 2006, 09:25 PM »
Hey, take your time man, when I started my thread I went two pages without customs. It sounds like you're really busy, kinda sounds like my customizing time. Still, can't wait to see your customs and PN, that's alot for anyone, let alone an 11 yr. old (if I'm right). And, hope things work out with your gf.  ;)
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #40 on: April 9, 2006, 09:26 AM »
Seriously, I have alot on my plate right now, I don't want to reduce my work to crap because I'm on a deadline. At least now I know that there will be an interest when I do post. But............I REALLY NEED TO BUY PAINT AND I NEED TO KNOW WHICH COLOR TO MAKE HIS BLADE AND INNER TUNIC. I need to know, soon.
D. Nirvana- Yes I'm 11. And my schoolwork isn't hard because I havn't gotten anything on my report card less than an 85% or B. I just have so much to do. Plus, I started learning Serbian this week, plus I have Russian and Czech lessons. I guess I'm becoming genetically designed to be the perfect two faced, vindictive, politician, who's obbsessed with Star Wars. In the summer, I'm probably being shiped to my cousin in D.C. to help him there because he works for a Think tank that reports directly to the president. Because of him, I've met Secty. of St. Rice, Newt Gingrch, Rumsfeld, the Princess of Jordan, and many others. I owe many things to him. Man, I ramble
« Last Edit: April 9, 2006, 09:43 AM by V »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 9, 2006, 01:12 PM »
That's what these boards are for, if you need to ramble some, go right ahead.   ;)

:)

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 04:38 PM »
Thanks Chewie. I'm starting my spring break tomorrow and I don't need the Kit Fisto. I recycled my #14 Palpatine and dremeld out the arms. I then added ots's Lobot arms. My words may not mean much, but, it looks hot. I want to repaint the arms a crisper whit and then I'll be ready to start shooting as soon as I get parts for the Jedi escapee/love interest. Another set back, in two weeks, I'll be in Chicago on a class trip for two days.

I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOR TO MAKE MILISC'S BLADE!

Edit- I did some mathand Milisc is 19 in 19 BBY was born in 38 bby. Jovana was born in 37 bby and is 18.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:36 PM by V »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 06:00 PM »
Sorry about the double post, but, I have decisions to be made, with your help.
I was thinking about making the love interest a T'wiliek, but the tought of inter-species breeding is gross.
The second problem is that I might have changed my mind about using the Vandar head. Instead, I'd use a carb. Han. But is that too noticable as Han? I still need to now the color of the blade, pm me, post, i don't care, just let me know!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:03 PM by V »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: V's customs I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON MILISCS BLADE COLOR!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2006, 09:11 PM »
Dang, I hate tripple posting but, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT I ASKED IN THE LAST POST. People complain that I don't post pictures, but if you guys don''t help me make these decisions, I'll never be able to post. I know that this seems irritating, but help me. I really need the help.