Author Topic: DVDs and Video Games for Sale  (Read 1028 times)

Offline keisman

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
DVDs and Video Games for Sale
« on: February 23, 2006, 07:30 AM »
Hey Guys,
I'm relatively new to the JediDefender.com forums, but i have been trading on the Rebelscum Forums and also within the Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society and have lots of positive feedback with both.  I am also friends with Jesse James and have completed trades with him before.  Some feedback for me can be found at:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=1421785&fpart=&PHPSESSID=
http://www.thejawa.net/pitswcc/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=1501

Now, down to business.
Well the time has come that i have too many DVD's and video games.  And in an effort to thin down the collection and make it easier for me to move in a few months i'm selling a whole bunch of them off.

The list of DVD's and Video Games can be found at:

www.pitt.edu/~jdk51/stuffforsale.html

I'm not trying to make money off of these really (as you can see from the prices), i just listed them at current Ebay prices. Bulk discounts may be given. I will ship via parcel post to make shipping costs as low as possible.  I am currently located in Pittsburgh, PA.

If you have any questions or are interested in anything, please email me offlist at keisman@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jason Keiser
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:32 AM by keisman »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: DVDs and Video Games for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 07:38 AM »
Hey Jason...

Jason is a good guy in our local Pitt group.  I don't know if the others will want to move your thread to the classifieds or not Jason, they'll handle that later in the day when they're on I'm sure if they think it's better there or in our DVD thread or whatever...

I will say I was looking at the list of stuff Jason's unloading and it's on the cheap.  I have thought of picking some of it up myself but I'm strapped right now, so I won't move the thread or anything right now.  If the others move it or something then there's no big deal really though.

Welcome to JD there Jason, you should look around...  I think you'll find this place is pretty good to get into some good adult collector POV's on the hobby overall.  Lots of traffic with some "old timers" in the hobby so it's a good place to set up shop, glad to see you came by and I hope you stick around man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline keisman

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: DVDs and Video Games for Sale
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 11:20 AM »
I've had a few questions about payment options.  I'll accept checks, money orders and paypal.  I have 80+ feedback on paypal and 150+ on ebay (username skanker127).  Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Jason