Author Topic: Stupid **** From the Internet Thread.  (Read 304148 times)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid **** From the Internet Thread.
« Reply #1635 on: August 3, 2007, 07:56 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of my hubby.  And no, I do not drive a Nissan. :P
« Last Edit: August 3, 2007, 07:57 PM by Tracy »
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #1636 on: August 7, 2007, 02:57 PM »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1637 on: August 8, 2007, 11:06 PM »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 13, 2007, 12:45 AM »
The World Clock

I especially like watching those abortions pile up.

Offline Carpeteria3000

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • MTM
« Reply #1639 on: August 13, 2007, 03:17 PM »
does that count as "stupid" ****? it's more like scary ****, if you ask me.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 17, 2007, 02:58 PM »
This is a prettyfunny BBC article about a Star Wars virgin who finally sees the movie:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6680279.stm

;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 17, 2007, 03:06 PM »
This is a prettyfunny BBC article about a Star Wars virgin who finally sees the movie:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6680279.stm

;D

My favorite quote:

"The cats have guns and they've killed R2-D2, the brutes!"

:D

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted before, but...

The Star Wars Holiday Special, In Full

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1643 on: August 21, 2007, 02:05 AM »
This isn't something I'm posting, just more an update to something dumbass kids think is funny to post on the net...

There's this thing called "fire in the hole" where dickhead kids pull up to the drive through at a fast food place, and throw a cup of something at the window person...  Be it a cup of something they have, or a cup of whatever they ordered...  I guess the fluids range from piss and homemade pepperspray to gatorade and a pop you just ordered and had handed to you...

Anyway, there's videos of it on Youtube and it's about the most dickless thing you could ever do, not to mention stupid since there's cameras at most of these places that catch your face, and in some cases your plates...  Anyway though, here's what's funny.

About a week ago some kid, clearly spoiled because of what he was driving (a brand new red extended cab Ram with all kinds of extra **** added to it), threw a home made cup of pepperspray on a kid working at Subway and yelled "fire in the hole" and drove off....

The dip**** was caught on camera, but not his plates...  HOwever, how the hell do you NOT spot this truck?  It's brand new, it's candy apple red, his face was on camera fairly clearly (and all over the news that night), and his truck's so easily distinguished because of the hoodscoops he added and the smoked bug guard and crap like that, that he's basically now just a target.

A week later...  It's all over the news that they found him thanks to "tips" (probably people he goes to school with who know he's a dick and enjoyed snitching on him).  Now he's got assault charges to face, partially because of what he threw too, and so do some of his moronic friends who tried taping it to post online but screwed up the camera in the process.

Just nice to hear about a little vindication...  Fast Food places definitely need to put cams in to record the plates of all cars in line though so they can prosecute.  Same reasons as the putz in that last video who steals food too.  ::)  I'm sure his family's real proud.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 21, 2007, 08:14 AM »
This isn't something I'm posting, just more an update to something dumbass kids think is funny to post on the net...

There's this thing called "fire in the hole" where dickhead kids pull up to the drive through at a fast food place, and throw a cup of something at the window person...  Be it a cup of something they have, or a cup of whatever they ordered...  I guess the fluids range from piss and homemade pepperspray to gatorade and a pop you just ordered and had handed to you...

Anyway, there's videos of it on Youtube and it's about the most dickless thing you could ever do, not to mention stupid since there's cameras at most of these places that catch your face, and in some cases your plates...  Anyway though, here's what's funny.

About a week ago some kid, clearly spoiled because of what he was driving (a brand new red extended cab Ram with all kinds of extra **** added to it), threw a home made cup of pepperspray on a kid working at Subway and yelled "fire in the hole" and drove off....

The dip**** was caught on camera, but not his plates...  HOwever, how the hell do you NOT spot this truck?  It's brand new, it's candy apple red, his face was on camera fairly clearly (and all over the news that night), and his truck's so easily distinguished because of the hoodscoops he added and the smoked bug guard and crap like that, that he's basically now just a target.

A week later...  It's all over the news that they found him thanks to "tips" (probably people he goes to school with who know he's a dick and enjoyed snitching on him).  Now he's got assault charges to face, partially because of what he threw too, and so do some of his moronic friends who tried taping it to post online but screwed up the camera in the process.

Just nice to hear about a little vindication...  Fast Food places definitely need to put cams in to record the plates of all cars in line though so they can prosecute.  Same reasons as the putz in that last video who steals food too.  ::)  I'm sure his family's real proud.

man I need a new job.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Further confirmation that Wikipedia is awesome:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 23, 2007, 05:44 PM »

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 23, 2007, 06:52 PM »
 ;D

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 23, 2007, 10:54 PM »
Nice.  :)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 24, 2007, 02:55 PM »
British dwarf's penis gets stuck to hoover

EDINBURGH (AFP) - A dwarf performer at the Edinburgh fringe festival had to be rushed to hospital after his penis got stuck to a vacuum cleaner during an act that went horribly awry.

You wait your entire life to read a story like this one.  :)