Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 354765 times)

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-16-2008
« Reply #960 on: January 16, 2008, 05:01 PM »
That really is cool because it looks ver plausible and it is not easily recognisable as the Fantastic 4 ship. Would have looked good at C4. Think I'm gonna try and do something like this.

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 16, 2008, 05:03 PM »
AHA! are those the flap veins from the water moccassin?

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 16, 2008, 05:03 PM »
Excellent use of the FF ship....hmmm, if this is on clearance, I might just pick it up for something like this. I never think of these things until someone else does them though.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #963 on: January 17, 2008, 02:58 PM »
Very nice...i almost bought one of these a few days ago...and the BM tumbler...but i didnt....i chose my airsoft stuff first lol....Very well done man i love this....does it still seperate?
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Hans, Fritz, and Otto
« Reply #964 on: January 19, 2008, 05:29 PM »
I decide to add a little variety to my 1:18 German troops. The 21st Century heads had really bad paint aps and the sculpts have very little character. I decided to replace them with  BBI  heads. Pretty simple head swaps, but the the figures look 10 times better. LMK what you think.

Hans, Fritz, and Otto Panzer Grenadiers

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
New Republic Troopers
« Reply #965 on: January 20, 2008, 02:06 PM »
After the defeat of Emperor Palpantine, the forces formerly of the Rebellion, gained the financial benefits of the the Galactic Empires over taxed citizens. Armed with better equipment, the forces of the New Republic were better prepared to deal with an increasingly hostile galaxy.

New Republic Troopers

Fritzkrieg

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-20-2008
« Reply #966 on: January 20, 2008, 05:23 PM »
Fritz, nice to see your German guys...  Are you getting into those lines now or have you been?  Good customs...  I see you've been finding the 2-packs too.  I wish they'd get the ammo pouches right or try for more modular natures on the figures with their gear since they don't have the right weapons often. :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 20, 2008, 10:57 PM »
Jesse James,

Yeah, I had to gring off the rifle amo pouches so, I could plug in the Machine Gun Ammo pouches. I'm not sure how accurate the gear and uniforms are, as I have not found a great reference sorce4 for these customs yet. I've been collecting the German WWII figs since the first run of the 21st Century XD's. Though, a lot of them have become fodder for my imperial customs. My biggest gripe with these figs is there head sculpts. There is a set of Bravo Team Germans starting to show up at Target, they look to have some cool gear, I hope the don't look as cartoony as the Modern Bravo Team figs.

Thank for the feedback.
Fritzkrieg

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24 AM »
How'd you make the little rebel Logo Fritz?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 21, 2008, 02:31 PM »

Good old Labell Paper and a PC printer. You can down load the document from Erik's Stormtrooper Gallery.
Fritzkrieg

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 22, 2008, 09:20 AM »

Good old Labell Paper and a PC printer. You can down load the document from Erik's Stormtrooper Gallery.

That's cool to know. I had thought about doing the same to make custom Pilot helmets.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
ARC-170 Fighter Camoflauged
« Reply #971 on: January 25, 2008, 11:40 AM »
I picked up a couple of ARC-170s to customize. I was going for a WWII German feel for the Camo pattern on this ARC. Let me know what you think.

ARC-170 Fighter Camoflauged

Fritzkrieg

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 01-25-2008
« Reply #972 on: January 25, 2008, 02:27 PM »
Very Luffwafe !!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #973 on: January 25, 2008, 07:04 PM »
It has been awhile since I've commented here Fritz. You've made some really great stuff over the last month or so. I'll do a quick rundown of some of my favorites.

Ultimate Baron Fel 7.0 - I think this is my favorite version you have done so far. Those parts blend flawlessly. I may have to try that one for myself. What all parts were used? I see the Fel head and helmet/box, and Death Star Gunner arms, VTSC Bossk Torso, and maybe Bossk legs with added boots?

Zero-G Suit - Simple custom or not it, is a very clean looking custom and is a great use of parts. I like this one a lot.

Gand Jedi - You can never have enough Gand. Really nice choice of parts on this one. I really like your use of Scorch's gun attachment as a breathing box/gas tank.

Besany Wennen - I'm not familiar with the character but you seem to have done a great job with the figure. If you still have it around I think the neck may be a little long, I'd try to either shorten the neck post a bit or hollow the head a out a little more. Other than that it is great.

Darth Vader (Full Expeditionary Armor & Gear) - Again another simple one, but it is perfectly executed. I really like how all the pieces came together on this one. It really looks like it could have been another early concept for Vader. He has to have some other suits lying around for missions like that too. I could totally see this version fitting in around the Force Unleashed timeframe.

Samurai Sith Lord - This may be my favorite figure of yours. I absolutely love it. I'm having a hard time placing all the parts, I recognize some from that Comic Pack Koffi Annan or whatever his name is but I can't quite place the upper torso or the arms. I always liked how Vader's look 'was so heavily inspired by the samurai. Your figure really captures the mix of the two sources perfectly. It seems so natural. Outstanding work on this one.

Rodian Bounty Hunter - Another really nice looking figure. I really like the skin tone and the one off colored breast plate.

Shrev-Shistavanen Starfighter Pilot Merc - I love it. The parts work very nicely together. 21st Century's paratrooper torsos really seems to work well for pilot types. The Jango holsters really tie it all together nicely. Great job matching the color on the pants BTW. Did you die it all the same green color is it all painted?

Senate Guardsman (KOTOR) - Is this guy from the comics or is he your own creation? Either way it is fantastic figure. Excellent work with the softgoods and that helmet is topnotch as well.

SoroSuub T-54 I.R.S. - I always like your Imperial vehicles, this one is no exception.

ARC-170 Fighter Camoflauged - I like the Luftwaffe-esque throwback as well. At first I was kind of thinking the camo was pointless, but I guess this totally could have been used down planet side to camoflauge it from anyone viewing it from above so it does make sense. I think it could use a Republic logo or two though. Perhaps even in brown so it doesn't throw off the camo color scheme.

I'd kind of been meaning to ask you the same thing. I've had Erik's download sheets for awhile but the one time I tried using it my label paper kept peeling off. Is there any specific kind you use? It is quite possible i just had a ****** brand, it was meant for evenlope labels, it was all I could find. Any tips as to the best way to cut them off the paper? I had a hard time tracing the logos with my exacto. The sticker kept wanted to peel off as I was cutting it so I had a hard time getting them small enough and I seemed to have sharp corners on places I shouldn't have. I'd appreciate any advice you might have.
"This is the way."

Offline Siths Herald

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sith Happens.
    • View Profile
    • The Minnesota Force
« Reply #974 on: January 25, 2008, 10:33 PM »
Very Nice ARC-170.  Now we need to see a matching astromech. :)
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.