It has been awhile since I've commented here Fritz. You've made some really great stuff over the last month or so. I'll do a quick rundown of some of my favorites. Ultimate Baron Fel 7.0
- I think this is my favorite version you have done so far. Those parts blend flawlessly. I may have to try that one for myself. What all parts were used? I see the Fel head and helmet/box, and Death Star Gunner arms, VTSC Bossk Torso, and maybe Bossk legs with added boots? Zero-G Suit
- Simple custom or not it, is a very clean looking custom and is a great use of parts. I like this one a lot. Gand Jedi
- You can never have enough Gand. Really nice choice of parts on this one. I really like your use of Scorch's gun attachment as a breathing box/gas tank. Besany Wennen
- I'm not familiar with the character but you seem to have done a great job with the figure. If you still have it around I think the neck may be a little long, I'd try to either shorten the neck post a bit or hollow the head a out a little more. Other than that it is great. Darth Vader (Full Expeditionary Armor & Gear)
- Again another simple one, but it is perfectly executed. I really like how all the pieces came together on this one. It really looks like it could have been another early concept for Vader. He has to have some other suits lying around for missions like that too. I could totally see this version fitting in around the Force Unleashed timeframe. Samurai Sith Lord
- This may be my favorite figure of yours. I absolutely love it. I'm having a hard time placing all the parts, I recognize some from that Comic Pack Koffi Annan or whatever his name is but I can't quite place the upper torso or the arms. I always liked how Vader's look 'was so heavily inspired by the samurai. Your figure really captures the mix of the two sources perfectly. It seems so natural. Outstanding work on this one. Rodian Bounty Hunter
- Another really nice looking figure. I really like the skin tone and the one off colored breast plate. Shrev-Shistavanen Starfighter Pilot Merc
- I love it. The parts work very nicely together. 21st Century's paratrooper torsos really seems to work well for pilot types. The Jango holsters really tie it all together nicely. Great job matching the color on the pants BTW. Did you die it all the same green color is it all painted?Senate Guardsman (KOTOR)
- Is this guy from the comics or is he your own creation? Either way it is fantastic figure. Excellent work with the softgoods and that helmet is topnotch as well.SoroSuub T-54 I.R.S.
- I always like your Imperial vehicles, this one is no exception.ARC-170 Fighter Camoflauged
- I like the Luftwaffe-esque throwback as well. At first I was kind of thinking the camo was pointless, but I guess this totally could have been used down planet side to camoflauge it from anyone viewing it from above so it does make sense. I think it could use a Republic logo or two though. Perhaps even in brown so it doesn't throw off the camo color scheme.
How'd you make the little rebel Logo Fritz?
Good old Labell Paper and a PC printer. You can down load the document from Erik's Stormtrooper Gallery.
I'd kind of been meaning to ask you the same thing. I've had Erik's download sheets for awhile but the one time I tried using it my label paper kept peeling off. Is there any specific kind you use? It is quite possible i just had a ****** brand, it was meant for evenlope labels, it was all I could find. Any tips as to the best way to cut them off the paper? I had a hard time tracing the logos with my exacto. The sticker kept wanted to peel off as I was cutting it so I had a hard time getting them small enough and I seemed to have sharp corners on places I shouldn't have. I'd appreciate any advice you might have.