Community > JD Sports Forum!

World Baseball Classic

(1/5) > >>

Darth Paul:
So I've watched Canada's 2 games so far.  First, they barely hang on to beat a bunch of amateurs from South Africa.  That's not a typo, South Africa.
Then, today they beat the USA!
The greatest moment ever for Baseball Canada, and the game was super-entertaining.   Big hits, big defensive plays, an inside-the-park homerun, huge momentum swings.
I have to admit I didn't have a lot of interest in this, in fact I came across the first game by accident while surfing.  I had kinda forgotten about it.
But it's turned out to be 2 very entertaining ball games.  Just the tonic for the March blahs.
Anybody else watching?

John C:
I have watched a few games.  Both USA games and a few others.  The loss is like what happens when the USA beats Canada in hockey.  Very surprising.

jadesfire:
Watched but wished I didn't  :-X

Mikey D:
I'd probably watch a few more games if they actually played them while the majority of the ******* country wasn't at work.  ::)

Ithorian Clergy:

--- Quote from: Darth Paul on March  9, 2006, 12:09 AM ---So I've watched Canada's 2 games so far.  First, they barely hang on to beat a bunch of amateurs from South Africa.  That's not a typo, South Africa.
Then, today they beat the USA!
The greatest moment ever for Baseball Canada, and the game was super-entertaining.   
--- End quote ---

The greatest moment ever for Baseball Canada?!  This first round of a silly exhibition is better than the 1992 and 1993 World Series Champion Toronto Blue Jays?

???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version