Author Topic: Titanium Series 3.75" Die-Cast Figures  (Read 96267 times)

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: Titanium Series 3.75" Forged Figures
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2006, 05:29 PM »
I am not surprised by that at all.  My local Targets have mounds of these guys, both styles. ::)
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline AmanaMatt

• Youngling
  • Breakdance Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2006, 09:59 PM »
I just care about the metal Ig-88 - only one so far that makes sense!
Waiting for you in my special place...

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2006, 12:26 AM »
I just care about the metal Ig-88 - only one so far that makes sense!

Actually, Grievous, C-3PO & Battlestar Galactica Cylon (which are rumored to be released during this year) make sense as well (at least to me they do).  With regards to the IG-88, I'm more curious as to how they are going to do a "painted" version and a "patina" version, when the character is a gray/silver metal droid. I guess they'll do like what they did with Bossk and the Sandtrooper - make the base the patina silver color instead of being painted.

I doubt Target is dropping the line, they have the Lava Reflection Titanium Vader coming soon ($14.99)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2006, 11:16 AM »
I just saw pictures of the Titanium 501st Clone Trooper and IG-88 over at entertainmentearth.com :

This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2006, 10:33 PM »
Man, I've been avoiding these, but IG-88 just might be the first one I buy.  Finally a metal figure that makes sense.

I hope the C-3PO that they are planning turns out as nice as this one!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2006, 12:54 AM »
I'll be catching that 501st figure if it's ever on clearance. I just love the 501st, and that figure looks so awesome! But my budget is devoted to strictly 3 3/4 figures, so like I said, if I ever buy this, it will be on clearance.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #156 on: September 6, 2006, 06:29 PM »
I don't know if anyone even cares about these anymore, but I've heard from a few JD readers that the Target Exclusive Mustafar Darth Vader figure (DPCI# 087-06-1800) has started hitting Targets on the West Coast...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 6, 2006, 09:14 PM »
Yeah Jeff, they're hitting on the east coast as well.  Target had four of them on the shelves today when I went in.  Considering Target usually stocks in the mornings, that doesn't bode well for these, I think.  Add to that the fact that the figure isn't even really all that red (he's still more black than anything else), and I think this one has clearance written all over it.

I'm sort of regretting getting the first four (well, everyone except Fett) because I'd be willing to bet that these figures will be next on the chopping block after the Ultra vehicles.  My WMs are sitting on a mountain of Fetts and Vaders, and their uber-late shipments of the Sandtrooper and Bossk are starting to pile up too.  With the glut of waves one and two, the IG-88 and Clone haven't and probably won't show up anytime soon.  With Hasbro packing in Vader and Fett in some of those assortments (ooooh, new less interesting boxes, they'll be sure to sell!  ::) ), the future does not bode well for Grievous, Threepio, R2-D2, and the rest of the lineup they showed at SDCC.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #158 on: September 7, 2006, 12:03 AM »
I want Bossk badly in my character-focus-collection...  anyone sees him cheap, I'm your guy! :)  I have a real hard time justifying $15 for these though when I see them.  I too may try getting IG-88 and other droids, but that's about it.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 7, 2006, 10:36 AM »
I bought the blue clone, but haven't cracked it open yet. The big hold is the while polka-dots. I'm not that fussy, but these things are very distracting and borderline kill the figure.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 7, 2006, 07:37 PM »
I want Bossk badly in my character-focus-collection...  anyone sees him cheap, I'm your guy! :)  I have a real hard time justifying $15 for these though when I see them.  I too may try getting IG-88 and other droids, but that's about it.

Yeah the $15 pricetag about kills it for me really.  I would not mind if a few of these were in my collection.  However, I would rather put the $15 towards something else in the end. But yeah, IG-88 is the one I would go for. 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2006, 10:57 PM »
I don't know if anyone even cares about these anymore, but I've heard from a few JD readers that the Target Exclusive Mustafar Darth Vader figure (DPCI# 087-06-1800) has started hitting Targets on the West Coast...

I've read the regular Titanium figures retail for $15 in the US, but how about the Target Vader one?  Since it's an exclusive, have they bumped the price on it at all?

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2006, 04:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure it is still $15, I didn't bother picking it up so I'm not 100% sure though.
"This is the way."

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2006, 03:43 PM »
I have not scaned it since it looks like **** but it sits next to the other titanium figures collecting dust around here so my guess is 14.99.  This particular Vader must be the enema variant since he has a nice prostate exam stance. ::)
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2006, 05:46 PM »
Prior 2 responses are correct, I picked mine up for 14.99$