Author Topic: Titanium Series 3.75" Die-Cast Figures  (Read 96264 times)

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
Re: Titanium Series 3.75" Forged Figures
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2007, 10:30 AM »
I'm in. Let's work out the details.

Offline Wookiee_Smuggler

• Youngling
  • What Do you think of a princess and a guy like me?
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series 3.75" Forged Figures
« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2007, 03:14 PM »
I haven't seen any new titanium figures... still bossk and that wave out there when you find them on shelves

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Titanium Series Die-Cast Utapau Shadow Trooper?
« Reply #242 on: October 11, 2007, 03:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 03:39 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series Die-Cast Utapau Shadow Trooper?
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2007, 03:48 PM »
Hmmmm...I also spotted another clone, Tusken, and Han on that page.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Titanium Series 3.75" Die-Cast Figures
« Reply #244 on: October 11, 2007, 04:04 PM »
While anything is possible, I wouldn't put too much stock in that Hasbro Database at this point. 

There are a LOT of other cancelled 3.75" Titanium figures that can still be found on that Hasbro Database (like Mikey pointed out) - Tusken, Han, Orange Utapau, Snowtrooper and more.

It could be coming or it could just be just another Titanium that they never released...  ???
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:06 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2007, 04:12 PM »
Also found this Ep2 clone
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2007, 04:37 PM »
This was recently put up though, why would Hasbro put it up if the line is still canceled?

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2007, 07:14 PM »
It's no longer cancelled

Hasbro hinted to me at SDCC that the line would be returning this fall.

EE reopened many of their Titanium figures for order...including the Jango Fett(they used to have a cancelled status).

I'm fully expecting these to start showing again. I think this time around though, the quantities will be far more limited compared with when they were first released as a line. I'm wondering if they will be limited to etailers only.

DS

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2007, 07:20 PM »
Well EE (exclusively I believe) did pick up the last wave, with Maul, Jango, and the Cylon, so you may be right about it becoming an e-tailer only line, Jon. I really don't see any of the major retailers wanting to dive back into this line, unless they greatly cut down on the quantity.

Speaking of which if anyone ordered that case as doesn't want the cylon let me know... I haven't bit on any of the Star Wars Titaniums so far, but I have been completist when it comes to the BSG Titatium ships. So I figure I'll do the same on the 3.75" Die-Cast Figures as well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:21 PM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2007, 09:34 AM »
Interesting to hear that this line could return. I'm not too excited, but I will pick up the Cylon and Snowtrooper if given the chance.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2007, 10:37 AM »
I recieved my case with pilot Luke, Tatooine Maul and Cylon Saturday. Maul doesn't look much different than the cinema scene one way back, but iIreally like the Cylon and Luke.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2007, 06:25 PM »
I recieved my case with pilot Luke, Tatooine Maul and Cylon Saturday. Maul doesn't look much different than the cinema scene one way back, but iIreally like the Cylon and Luke.

Did you get that from EE, Arthur?  I've had a standing order in with the for this wave for like 5 months (with Sean and Jon), but haven't heard anything other than "exptectd Oct. ship date", which keeps getting pushed back each month.  Hopefully this means they're finally on the way!  Of course, I'll be rather annoyed if they wind up back in retail stores, after paying the extra shipping and crap from EE.  Oh well...

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2007, 06:38 PM »

Did you get that from EE, Arthur?  I've had a standing order in with the for this wave for like 5 months (with Sean and Jon), but haven't heard anything other than "exptectd Oct. ship date", which keeps getting pushed back each month.  Hopefully this means they're finally on the way!  Of course, I'll be rather annoyed if they wind up back in retail stores, after paying the extra shipping and crap from EE.  Oh well...

they are at retail.....i saw the 2 lukes and 2 mauls last week at a local Zellers up here in Canada, im not sure if its heading down to the states but its already up here at $14.99 i beleive.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2007, 06:43 PM »
Of course, I'll be rather annoyed if they wind up back in retail stores, after paying the extra shipping and crap from EE.  Oh well...

That's what Hasbro did with the Transformers Titanium 6" line.  They cancelled retail stock for 4-5 months, then they let Target get a swing at the last few waves for a month or two before they got clearanced out again.

There's just so much more meat on a $15 die-cast TF compared to a $15 SW fig so I'm just not sure they'd sell that well again at retail, but who knows?  I know I won't bite on a $15 3 3/4" metal SW figure, but $10 is much more forgiving.

they are at retail.....i saw the 2 lukes and 2 mauls last week at a local Zellers up here in Canada, im not sure if its heading down to the states but its already up here at $14.99 i beleive.

Canada doesn't count  ;)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2007, 06:50 PM »
Canada doesn't count  ;)

No offense JangoTat, but yeah, iFett's right - I can't easily purchase stuff at Canadian retail from Southern California.  ;)  Actually, this wave trickled out to retail in Canada almost a year ago.  Unfortunately, they were few and still pretty hard to find, and Canada's as far as they ever went.

It would be cool to grab some of the other OT figures originally planned though, so hopefully this line comes back out, even if only briefly.  I hate seeing prototype stuff, but then having it never come out.  So a Snowtrooper, Han, etc. would be cool to finally add to the collection.  Not that I overly love this line or anything, but I do feel like my collection is "incomplete" since I technically saw other Titanium figures ready for release, that apparently (temporarily?) got canceled.  I guess we'll find out soon...