Author Topic: Fan's Choice Returns - 2006 ToyFare Poll  (Read 143773 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Fan's Choice Returns
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2006, 04:35 PM »
Jesse, my comment wasn't directed at you.  I know well enough to know you're joking around and a "mad smiley" is no big deal.

I just don't see why some other people are calling members names over the whole fans choice deal and are showing such hate for someone because they have a differnet opinion (or have a sense of humor). 

It's happened in two threads about this now in the past 24 hours, here towards Kevin and in another towards me.    I'm wondering if I should just stay in the customizing section maybe where I usually do, because I'm close to saying some things I probably shouldn't and don't want to offend anyone.

:P

Please read my explanation before judgement..those bad,bad, words are from a poster of higher post count then mine thrown back in HIS face. Where were you about the name calling then?

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2006, 04:39 PM »
Does not matter what figure wins and gets made, I cannot buy it, it will bring back bad memories  :o
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2006, 04:40 PM »
Does not matter what figure wins and gets made, I cannot buy it, it will bring back bad memories  :o

I think I agree with you Gatillo.  This bickering is pointless. 

If anyone has a problem with me, please take it to PM.

:P

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2006, 04:43 PM »
Sigh.  I've tried to return fun to this thread but that doesn't seem possible.  I'm going to lock it for a couple hours and PM the offenders.   :(

... edit ... I'll unlock this for now - let's just have fun, OK guys?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 06:38 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2006, 08:06 PM »
Sigh.  I've tried to return fun to this thread but that doesn't seem possible.  I'm going to lock it for a couple hours and PM the offenders.   :(

Still waiting for my PM. . .

:-\
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2006, 08:57 PM »
Voted Neyo.Sorry,but ICMG & Yarna might out pegwarm the Nemodian Warrior.*everyone looks shocked*......unless they are produced in small numbers.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Ithorian Clergy

• Jedi Initiate
  • Straight up rocket scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2006, 09:04 PM »
Voted Neyo.Sorry,but ICMG & Yarna might out pegwarm the Nemodian Warrior.*everyone looks shocked*......unless they are produced in small numbers.

The Neimodian Warrior actually moved pretty good here, Darth Vader, Mas Amedda, and Polis Massan actually far out-pegwarmed the Neimodian...at least he was an army builder, I own about 8 myself.

ICMG, I'd buy one I guess, it'd make a good background character for a Bespin diorama.  I'm not excited about it though, but I'm not part of the inside joke around here.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 09:05 PM by Ithorian Clergy »
If you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true.  Thank you.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2006, 09:06 PM »
Voted for Malak. If Yarna wins I'll be pissed. A six-breasted ugly fat dancer. Great toy. Little Billy will just love to play with a six-breasted ugly fat dancer. And why would anyone want Padme Funeral? A figure of a corpse. Little Billy will just love it.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2006, 09:10 PM »

The Neimodian Warrior actually moved pretty good here, Darth Vader, Mas Amedda, and Polis Massan actually far out-pegwarmed the Neimodian...at least he was an army builder, I own about 8 myself.

ICMG, I'd buy one I guess, it'd make a good background character for a Bespin diorama.  I'm not excited about it though, but I'm not part of the inside joke around here.
It did here,or maybe it was my misfortune to come across alot.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth Paul

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2006, 09:28 PM »
Voted for ICMG.

Go Willrow!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2006, 11:31 PM »

Still waiting for my PM. . .

:-\

PM sent.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2006, 11:33 PM »
If you haven't decided yet on who to vote for or just don't really care who wins, don't forget then that Corran Horn would make an excellent choice. So many possibilities for this guy, CorSec Officer, Rogue Pilot, Keiran Halcyon, Jedi Knight, you name it, Hasbro could make it. It's all up to you...

The preceding was brought to you by the Foundation to Support Rogue Squadron Action Figures.  ;D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2006, 11:37 PM »
I've heard the FtSRSAF is a growing movement.  ;)

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2006, 11:45 PM »
If Yarna wins I'll be pissed. A six-breasted ugly fat dancer. Great toy. Little Billy will just love to play with a six-breasted ugly fat dancer. And why would anyone want Padme Funeral? A figure of a corpse. Little Billy will just love it.

Personally, I voted for Yarna.  If people were all that concerned that fat and ugly figures not get made, we'd never have a Jabba or Rancor keeper figure.  As far as I'm concerned, I hope they all get made.  I won't buy a single EU figure myself, but if it keeps the line alive and the figures don't peg-warm, then I'm all for that.  I've forgotten most of the list, but the only figure I'm really excited to see is Hermi.  I'd much rather see any of the top 10 from  the three 2004 Defender Wishlists for the OT movies get made than at least 90% of the figures on the poll.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2006, 11:46 PM »
I've heard the FtSRSAF is a growing movement.  ;)

we're a grass roots movement, if ya know what I mean ;)
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot