Author Topic: CommanderKorbra's Customs - Making sure the topic isn't gone...  (Read 63356 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Re: CommanderKorbra' Customs - Quick "no pic update" June 29th
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2006, 05:52 PM »
BUt I liked the Female Mandalorian. ;)

Cant wait to see the dropship.

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Lol, I like her too! That's why I can't wait to get the supplies in and try my hand at casting her. If it all goes right, yall should love the fem squad ;D
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2006, 02:15 PM »
Here are some pictures of the dropship with my Mando army (still working on the army of course). Also some pics of the ship by itself. Yes, I know the window pannels on the cockpit are frosted; I like it that way. I might try again later outside because some of these pics aren't that focused. And most of them have tons of stuff in the background. Ah well, LMKWYT :P   Oops, one mroe thing: The name is Parjir Tome which means win together in mandalorian and I wrote it in Aurebesh.

"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
awsome shot of the mando army, they really look good together and i really like the banner!
thanks for sharing the pics.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:21 PM by jedistyle »
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline CloneCommander1

• Jedi Initiate
  • Oh no you did-nt!
    • View Profile
Nice work!  I really like the mando army all together.  I'm starting one too, mando's are so fun to make.  This really makes me want to make a "Jasters Legacy"  ship.  Great work!
It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football!

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
Thanks guys.I'm glad you all think the mandos together in battle look good. I know I do. CC1, make sure you post your mandos and the ship when you make them :) I love seeing other people's mandalorians and how they invision certain characters.
-CHEWIE

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
As stated elsewhere I really love the theme here.  Also I hadn't mentioned how well I like the painted sabers on the hull of the craft.  Great kill score.  THats creative and its in keeping with the Mando code. 

On a side note one small detail and its not your fault, too bad there is no recognizable Mando alphabet that could have been substituted for the english alphabet.  again this could b=not be helped.  Great idea. 
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
no, how do they all fit in it? lol  ;)

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
no, how do they all fit in it? lol  ;)

"no" what? lol. Um lets pretend it's a magic ship and its bigger on the inside than the outside. Or we'll pretend there's an invisible force feild thing that makes them midgets when they go near it. Ah I dunno :P
-CHEWIE

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
now* sorry.

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
man, that looks really cool, that mando army looks great together
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
I think that looks great.  I think I'm correct in that you've updated the paint scheme on the ship.  It looks pretty cool.

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
Yep Brent, actually this is the finished version. Last time it was still the work in progress version.  ;D I'm so happy everyone seems to like it lol
-CHEWIE

Offline CloneCommander1

• Jedi Initiate
  • Oh no you did-nt!
    • View Profile
.CC1, make sure you post your mandos and the ship when you make them :)

Check out my thread, there's a WIP mando in there.
It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football!

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Excellent work CK. The ship looks badazz!! The group shot of all of them looks great too. But wheres the Femando? ;D

The weathering on it looks pretty sweet too. I still love the saber kill marks. That is just priceless.