Author Topic: 3 WIPS-Riot Trooper, Clone Pilot, Badoo Corba Terrorist- Updated  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Hey everybody,

I have some WIPs that are almost complete but I need some input and suggestions. First we have a Clone Pilot-

Well, here he is, but I don't really have a story for him. Maybe it's a ground/air assault division that only fights in combat on ground, not space. Suggestions are open.

Second, he have a Anti-Riot Clone Commander. I have a story and am just waiting for a gun, but I need some help with weathering. He's too clean, but I don't really know the right color to wash/drybrush him with. Once again, all suggestions/ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Lastly, we have a Badoo Corba Coruscant Division terrorist. I got CHEWIE's permission via PM because I just can't find any other group that fits into the story I have, which I'll post when they're complete. Any ideas to make him more Corba-like are much appreciated and any add-ons that you'd think look cool on him post it here or shoot me a PM.

I'm really leaning on user input on these, so help out if you can. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 05:14 PM by Darth Nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: 3 WIPS- Updated
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 05:13 PM »
Update-

Clone Pilot custom is complete. Check out my thread for finished pics and backstory.

I weathered up the Commander some- He'll most likely be up tomorrow after I get my Marauder guns.

I haven't really finished working on the Terrorist, I'm still waiting for more ideas from myself and others. Thanks for looking.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
Re: 3 WIPS-Riot Trooper, Clone Pilot, Badoo Corba Terrorist- Updated
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 05:51 PM »
D_N

These are looking cool. As you know, I like that shade of gray on Clones. :)

I already commented on your Veers helmet clone... see your other thread.

As to the B.C. terrorist, he almost has a mime quality about him right now. Perhaps put a coat on him or do something to vary the color of his clothing. I like the white face and facial marking, but I'd rather see it staring back from a more varied ensemble than all black. I look forward to seeing how he develops.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 05:58 PM »
Looking good D_N teh clone with the riot shield looks great as does the pilot with veer's helmt keep em coming mate.

Ron

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 11:04 AM »
I like where your going with the riot trooper. He seems like he's been kicked through the mud though. A little too weathered for a trooper in a city environment, but thats just my opinion.
 I never really cared for the pilot body but the head swap you did with it is very good. I think the helmet works with it. Its got a very transitional Republic/Empire look to it, I like that concept. Pretty good stuff.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 11:21 AM »
Another good batch of customs Nirvana.

Badoo Corba Coruscant Division Terrorist - Pretty cool design here, I like his face paint.  Really looks like a scary guy to run into.  As for design ideas, I think this fits in really well. Good to see a human Badoo Corba, most are aliens. Cool seeing this.

Clone Pilot - I like the parts you used and the overall look of him.  I think he might have a bit too much weathering around the face, but that's it.

Anti-Riot Clone Commander - Good job!  This one is very cool, I like the design a lot and the shield is great.   A very well done figure.

:P