Author Topic: Jeff For Fan Club President!  (Read 127025 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jeff For Fan Club President!
« Reply #615 on: July 18, 2006, 11:24 PM »
He tried throwing around his ties as a staff member there I recall, its probably buried in the JD Admin Archives somewhere if someone wants to look

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 19, 2006, 08:45 AM »
Jeremy is probably the biggest scumbag on staff there.  I brought the illegal DVD thing to PWise's attention, he's still working there and I am banned for doing absolutely nothing (I was never given a reason why other than guilt by being a FORMER JD Staff Member)

I'm pretty sure that Jeremy is no longer part of the staff there (or, at least, he wasn't for awhile), though I doubt it had anything to do with this situation.  Lame.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 19, 2006, 09:07 AM »
Jeremy is probably the biggest scumbag on staff there.  I brought the illegal DVD thing to PWise's attention, he's still working there and I am banned for doing absolutely nothing (I was never given a reason why other than guilt by being a FORMER JD Staff Member)

I'm pretty sure that Jeremy is no longer part of the staff there (or, at least, he wasn't for awhile), though I doubt it had anything to do with this situation.  Lame.

You know, you're right, and that happened a short while after the Gareth scam thing.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 19, 2006, 02:43 PM »

He still is posting on the EuroRebelscum site (if its the same guy).  If it is I had traded with him before and thought he was okay outside of Scum.  This was when there was that big agument in the trade section over the non-SW trade items being trade over there. 

Offline TPU Pete

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 19, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Yes he is still on RS... no idea how he got away with pirating DVD's, what did Philip say to Lucasfilm to get him off I don't know.

Offline Vader0519

• Youngling
  • *force choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 20, 2006, 12:00 PM »
I posted something in the rebelscum thread, so I won't repeat it here. But the way this fan club campaign went down, and Philip's unprofessional (yet typical) response, led me to delete rebelscum.com from my list of sites forever.

I wonder how much grief Dustin will actually catch now that he's over there.

Offline theottomanguy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 20, 2006, 01:38 PM »
Well, judging by the caption on this photo on the official site, I'm reasonably sure that the rumpsmooching has already begun in earnest.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #622 on: July 20, 2006, 06:57 PM »
Still wondering if any of the legions of smacktalkers on the internet will actually bring any of their gripes to the big "Announcement" on stage.  Is that tomorrow?

I wonder if the fan club has let Dustin know why he was chosen and if he'll be allowed to answer the question at the big unveiling.
Got Clones?

Offline TPU Pete

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 20, 2006, 07:22 PM »
I agree... is anyone willing to take these forum rumblings to the man himself? Who ever does step forward will gain a 'hero' status amungst the 'not happy about RS club'...

Q's need to asked... who is asking them?

Pete

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 20, 2006, 07:44 PM »
Was I present, I'd do it in a heart beat. I brought a can of SPAM for Philip to Dustin, so I'd have no problem calling foul to his face.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline theottomanguy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 20, 2006, 07:58 PM »
Yeah, same here.  I'd have no trouble standing up about it.  But I'm nowhere near SanDiego.  And after this, I'm not willing to spend money on cons for Star Wars, either.

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #626 on: July 21, 2006, 12:35 PM »
Has there been an officical announcement scheduled for SDCC?

I'm thinking they'll be an announcement but no opportunity to ask questions about the contest.

I know I would ask the question of how this all came about if I was there. What do I have to lose? Nothing.

I'm wondering if USCwannabe is going to be at SDCC?
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #627 on: July 21, 2006, 12:55 PM »
I'm guessing that there will be some sort of Q&A if only for some sort of promotional thing....and they won't let Colman in.  ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #628 on: July 21, 2006, 01:06 PM »
How interesting would it be for Colman and uscwannabe to both be there? Knowing Lucasfilm, they've probably got security looking out for Tommy, just to make sure he doesn't get in...

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #629 on: July 21, 2006, 01:07 PM »
I'm wondering if USCwannabe is going to be at SDCC?

He will be, actually--but not at the SDCC you're thinking of.

USCWannabe is currently being held for "re-education" at the San Dimas Correctional Center for an indeterminate length of time.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 01:21 PM by Matthew »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."