Author Topic: My PN Idea.  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Re: My PN Idea.
« Reply #15 on: April 2, 2006, 09:45 PM »
dude i just used it and got Jonny quest (quick hodgi lets get out of here. Right behind you jonny) :P

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 3, 2006, 12:30 AM »
Thanks guys, I am not entirely sure when I will finally get a camera but in the mean time I will gather backround characters and work on the story.  :)

Anymore advice is definitely welcome.  :)
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 04:57 PM »
im also doing a 5o1st lgion photo novel, though im thinking of repainting and doin my own legions story, not made up my mind yet, i just got a few great names from the generator, or i might do a photonovel set 4000 years bby, that way i can have the qel-droma bro's and master arca jeth (woohoo customizing time)....ok so im obviously a bit confused as to what i want to do, anyway, your idea sounds great, cant wait to see the finished piece!
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline The_Tin_Man

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My Custom Site
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 07:05 PM »
For background characters, Destroyer Droids and Super Battle Droids you should try eBay.  If you do get a Hailfire Droid be prepared to pay A LOT of money if you want to get it of eBay. Good Luck :)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 07:18 PM »
I think I read that they may be re-releasing the hailfire later this year.  Or maybe I'm just dreaming.  I bought one when they first came out for my kids.  I didn't really care for it as a toy.

Offline The_Tin_Man

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My Custom Site
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 01:02 PM »
Yes they are rereleasing it. I plan on getting two :P. It has a better paint job.