Author Topic: Battle of Coruscant Wave  (Read 62598 times)

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Coruscant Wave
« Reply #405 on: May 6, 2006, 11:46 AM »
I have to agree. Here is how Coruscant played out here in Utah, and in AZ, Cal, Las Vegas. 
Target got the intial shipment on a Tuesday and usually received 2 Genosis cases with 1 Coruscant wave.  Then the next week Target got 2 cases of Coruscant.
That Friday, after Target got its second hit, Walmart got 6 to 8 LONG cases of Coruscant in per store.
Then the following week TRU got 10 cases off Coruscant in per store, and on Thursday Walmart put out 10 more long cases of Coruscant (along with VTSC).  TRU then got more of the wave in also.

So out West, all 3 major retailers have received what the wave (and previous waves followed this same pattern) in abundance. Walmart here was the first and so far the only store to get the Hero's and Villian's wave.  Anyway, just some observations.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Coruscant Wave
« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2006, 07:07 PM »
I'm sure this has been reported before, but I found some Coruscant wave figures today with RED holograms.

Variation hunters beware!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks