Author Topic: episode 3 spoilers perhaps ?  (Read 31292 times)

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
  • i am the chosen one, alright lets dance
    • View Profile
Re: episode 3 spoilers perhaps ?
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2003, 08:55 PM »
The ‘majestic palace set’ is the veranda of Padmé’s apartment (on Naboo most likely).
Two of Padmé’s handmaidens are named Elle (Chantal Freer) and Motee (Kristy Wright).
The senatorial characters or Chris Kirby and Bai Ling are called Giddean Danu and Bana Breemu respectively.
i should poke out your eyes with a cork screw & shuve'em far up you buttocks so you can see the crapp being kicked out of you !! all together now SERANITY NOW !!!

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2003, 08:57 PM »
ayden hurt his leg a little executing a leap while shooting the duel and the duel scenes that were supposed to be shot today were moved to next week. Instead, a group of small scenes originally meant for next Wednesday were shot today:
Scene 1: Sidious talks to an "evil henchman" using a hologram
Scene 2: OB-1 is thrown against a wall
Scene 3: Last revolving set shot: stunt performers fall from floor to ceiling; also mentions "raised slats and sunken panels"
Scene 4: OB is exploring an "alien wilderness"; he climbs into some sort of cave and has a look around
Scene 5: OB accesses some sort of computer or something on a pillar in the Jedi Temple. A "greeblie-lined tray" is slid into the computer terminal
Scene 6: OB and Yoda have a bit of a talk in yet another new section of the Jedi Temple
i should poke out your eyes with a cork screw & shuve'em far up you buttocks so you can see the crapp being kicked out of you !! all together now SERANITY NOW !!!

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2003, 10:58 PM »
-The new bad guy has his own vehicle that is involved in the big chase scene in the movie. Obi-Wan aboard his digital beast is also involved.

-The name Utapau is being resurrected for use in the film.

-Yes, that was a funeral scene on the webcam. No, it is not a clone, a dupe or a ruse as to who dies.

-Anakin vs. Dooku. Palpatine is shackled to his chair watching (with commentary).

-New bad guy has white armor.

That should make for some good speculation over

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2003, 12:59 AM »
-New bad guy has white armor.

Who in the hell could that be?  Could it be Boba Fett in the white armor that McQuarrie drew up in his original Boba Fett artwork?

Click HERE for a photo of what I'm referring to.
dustrho

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2003, 08:26 PM »
thats a really cool pic you found very intresting dustrho but that was the original look of boba fett they decided later to add the colour scheme that we all know from the OT . im wondering if this bad guy is a humanoid droid.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2003, 02:34 PM »
That person in white could be a younger Boba Fett in white armor, before he acquired the outfit we're all used to seeing him in the OT.  Maybe he's going to have a big role in EPIII.  At this point in time who knows?
dustrho

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2003, 04:26 PM »
You might be on to something .This new villain  one thing i do know is that The design crew worked very hard to make the new bad guy in Ep3 visually distinctive (a quote by rick mcCallum) so that makes me guess that he will be diffrent from what we have seen before i doubt that they would use the designe of boba fett for him that would not make him distinctive as rick said but thats just my opinion on it.

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2003, 08:57 PM »
The production has officially wrapped and its been a short week but a cool one nonetheless. Though not said directly, Pablo made heavy implication that the final scene shot was Vader aboard the bridge of a star destroyer (complete with Rebel scum detectors!)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2003, 12:16 PM »
That person in white could be a younger Boba Fett in white armor, before he acquired the outfit we're all used to seeing him in the OT.  Maybe he's going to have a big role in EPIII.  At this point in time who knows?

I was thinking this as well, and at one point during the ESB process Boba was to be the commander of the stormtroopers or something along those lines.  The only big problem I see with this is that this new bad dude is supposed to wield 2 lightsabers at one point.  Plus Boba is only 13.  Plus, I have also heard that he may not even be in the movie at all, but that's hard to believe.  It's definately interesting the guy wears white armor.  I think that has to do with the clones or stormtroopers someway.

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2003, 09:11 PM »
 I honestly see no point in Boba Fett being in episode 3 Lucas stated he would to young to wear the armor & everyone tends to think he will have his vengeance on Windu if that were true  then he would play a major role I dont know what they can do with the character.As for the new villain i was thinking of a humanoid droid  but now i think  it may be a  bounty hunter since it was said there will be no dark jedi or any other sith.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2003, 12:30 PM »
Yeah that's true.  It's just weird that he'd even include young Boba in AOTC if he would not show up for Ep3 in some capacity.  

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2003, 01:27 AM »
- There is a point in the film when the clone troopers turn on their Jedi generals. Yoda is on Kashyyyk when this happens.

- There is a lava planet in the film. The "Bruce Spence" alien race is not on this planet. There is a unique new race that lives there.

- When things go down, Mace decides to go have a little chat with Palpatine.

- Since so much time is wasted debating on useless theories, I'll try to put it to rest. Padme dies. More interesting is how and who is involved

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2003, 07:04 PM »
 • Future Hyperspace features will include weekly Episode III production photo series, George Lucas Select images, Ep3 video documentaries, post-production webcam, post-production diaries, more webchats chats to feature authors, illustrators and other SW celebrities, the Clone Wars cartoons (with extras), and more!  
 • The webcam is expected to be re-activated very soon.
 • Ep3 will answer many (if not all) questions, and will merge seamlessly with Ep4.
 • Work is being done to produce Hyperspace t-shirts.
 • Many old ideas and lore from previous Star Wars films were re-examined for their inclusion in Ep3. Some of these ideas will be incorporated into the film as intended from the start, some ideas will be modified from their original conception for the film, and some material will be cut and not make it into the film at all. The lava planet fits into one of those three categories.
 • We will get our first look at the new villain next year.
 • Planned future locations for the HS webcam include ILM, Skywalker Ranch, pick-up shooting, sound sessions, and maybe even more!
 • Hyperspace members will get the best experience of the Clone Wars cartoons. The cartoon episodes will have DVD-style commentary tracks.  
 • George is back at the Ranch now and is rumored to have already selected some shots for the teaser trailer. Paul expects we will see Vader in the trailer since "that is what Ep3 is about".  
 • Paul looks at the message boards to get ideas on what the fans would like to see featured on the Official Site and Hyperspace.
 • Paul agrees that featuring the recent HS poster of the production crew on the OS would be a good idea.
 • The infant twins are human babies and not CGI, although the twins may need to be CG for their "big action sequence" and for any dialogue. A joke. (Or is it?  )
 • Some Lucasfilm employees are addicted to the webcam. Some of these employees are high up in the company's hierarchy.
 • "From a certain point of view", nothing said in Ep3 will contradict anything said in Ep4.
 • Paul has read the script.
 • Later this year We will get our first glimpse of what Padmé looks like.  
 • Knowing what happens in Ep3 makes Paul see the classic trilogy in a new light. He specifically mentioned how he has a new understanding of the depth of friendship between Anakin and Obi-Wan. He now gets a lump in his throat when Vader strikes down Kenobi in Ep4.
 • The best is yet to come for the Official Site and Hyperspace.  
 • We will immediately know why Obi-Wan referred to Anakin as "the best starpilot in the galaxy".  
 • Darth Sidious is not a shapeshifter.
 • Obi-Wan Kenobi is in Ep3 a lot!  
 • The OS staff hopes to get more actors on for webchats next year.
 • It is doubtful we will see any slow-motion stunts. George is also very wary of any wire-work in the SW films.
 • Yoda went to Dagobah to hide.

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2003, 10:30 PM »
Ben Burtt, September 19:

-Only about 15% of the dialogue recorded during principlal photography for a Star Wars film makes it into the final cut. (In other words, a lot of the dialogue uttered during principal photography gets replaced later on in production.)
-In EIII, we will hear a precursor the TIE Fighter sound of the OT.
-Vader’s breathing sound was made by recording a mic in a SCUBA tank regulator.
-Burtt says they have a lot of unused Chewie speech that may be used in EIII. But they might add some new ones as well.
-Burtt has no idea when or if James Earl Jones will be doing dialogue for Vader. He says he figures he won’t know much about that until a year from now.
-Burtt just saw footage of Spence’s character in the last week. He’s working on sounds and a language for the character. But what he does won’t make it into the film unless George likes it.
-The new bad guy’s voice will have some kind of processing to it.
-The new bad guy is male.
-Burtt thinks the most interesting sound in EIII comes from an environment.
-Burtt has already recorded some sounds for EIII. One of the sound will be based on the sound of pulling rusty nails out of warped wood. Burtt claims that he’s been waiting ten years for the nails to get rusty enough.
-The scene that is the furthest along presently is the opening space battle. Burtt’s been working on it today.
-Burtt hopes that some of the EIII duel will be silent like was the case in the ESB duel.

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 1, 2003, 11:52 PM »
heres a couple of tidbits for episode 3 that may be of intrest :

-There will be fires on Coruscant
-Palpatine has more than one look & no he is not a shapshifter or a clone
-Hayden Christensen was "dangling precariously by one arm" in a scene
-Stunt Master Nick Gillard's Jedi character was instructing several Padawans when Anakin pays them a visit.
-General Ki-Adi-Mundi led clone troopers into battle on a new planet