I'm looking at doing a Baron Fel figure when he was still with the empire and was wondering on the following.
1. was his jumpsuit grey or black?
2. did he wear the white vest while with the empire.
3. did he have a goatee while with empire.
4. was the webbing white or black again while he was with the empire.
5. was the red stripes red or burgundy.
6. did he have kill markings on his helmet.
7. Did he waer a holster.
sorry for all the question but all the pics I've seen he looks different in and I'm not familiar with SW beyond the 6 movies and there are some great looking figures that can be custom made.
Im not a huge Expanded Universe comic book reader, though I do read the books often. They don't go into great detail about their attire and equipment, at least not to the extent at which I can remember. I assume you've seen the image on Wookieepedia (of him holding his Tie fighter pilot helmet, gray jumpsuit.) I'd say go off that picture, as it looks the post aesthetically pleasing. Im not sure if he's a frequent character in the comics, but usually with novel characters you can go crazy with artistic license as long as you have one source pic.
Maybe a more frequent comic reader can help us out here? Good luck, Ron.