Author Topic: Star Wars Puzzles  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Star Wars Puzzles
« on: February 17, 2010, 02:52 AM »
I love Star Wars puzzles, and I figured I'd just share the images from Toy Fair 2010 with everyone incase it's maybe something they didn't check out yet.

I'm a huge puzzle guy, and like to frame them, and in general they're good things for the winter to spend some time on and focus on...  Enjoy the images as there's some cool ones coming out, and some cool ones already on shelves.  Enjoy.

Cardinal Star Wars Puzzles

In particular I love the 3 Puzzles you build then put together to form a larger image...  Gorgeous.  Difficult to frame, but gorgeous. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Puzzles
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 03:29 AM »
Those could be a lot of fun to work on with my kids.  I've never tried a lenticular one before.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Star Wars Puzzles
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 04:31 PM »
I thought they were great.  The 3 you put together to make one larger one were very appealing.  Some large floor-style puzzles were shown but not allowed to be photographed because they were still prototypes.

3 of my favorite wall-hangings are OT puzzles from around 1997 (kind of glittery, very good representations of the OT), and I really enjoy finding something new/different.  These fit the bill, so I'm excited to buy some new ones.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77