Author Topic: Rhen Var Commander ?  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Rhen Var Commander ?
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:43 PM »
During the Clone Wars, I understand there was a Battle of Rhen Var. Was there a set commander for this battle? Or was it just a battle and nothing more? I'm only asking because I'm in the process of making a Commander Sorenn during the CW, and I've outfitted him with snowy armor.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Re: Rhen Var Commander ?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 04:56 PM »
Well, It depends on which Ren Vhar youre referring to. There was a battle of ren Var in the CW video game and that particular planet was a big junkyard. But I beleive there was another Rhen Var in the comics. AS far as I know there was no specific commander. BUt I could be wrong.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 05:11 PM »
I think there were two Rhen Var levels in the CW video game, and I was thinking of putting Sorenn as the Commander of the mission where you had to evac the Jedi and crew from stations and destroy fuel depots. Thanks for your help and bringing up the CW game.

EDIT- did some research and decided that Commander Sorenn will be the commanding officer in charge of the Evacuation and Liberation of Rhen Var.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Well, It depends on which Ren Vhar youre referring to. There was a battle of ren Var in the CW video game and that particular planet was a big junkyard. But I beleive there was another Rhen Var in the comics. AS far as I know there was no specific commander. BUt I could be wrong.

There was also a Battle of Rhen Var in the Battlefront game, and a Battle of Rhen Var that CHEWIE made up in one of the RE PN.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 01:11 PM »
I found out a little more info for you regarding this. I was recently re reading a SW insider from a couple of months ago. They had a large article on Clone designations. According to that Ki Adi Mundi led that battle. And Baccara was the commander. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 01:15 PM by Darth_Ennis »

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 05:36 PM »
the commander at rhen yar was bacara and ki adi mundi before they wer posted together again on that snow filled planet notorious for ki adi's order 66 death, i drew that out to be a big speach cause ive completely forgot the name of that planet lol
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 05:44 PM »
I found out a little more info for you regarding this. I was recently re reading a SW insider from a couple of months ago. They had a large article on Clone designations. According to that Ki Adi Mundi led that battle. And Baccara was the commander. Hope this helps.

the commander at rhen yar was bacara and ki adi mundi before they wer posted together again on that snow filled planet notorious for ki adi's order 66 death, i drew that out to be a big speach cause ive completely forgot the name of that planet lol

Yeah... that question was already answered a month ago.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 05:44 PM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 07:32 PM »
Umm...Yeah.  :) No harm done.