Author Topic: Star Wars "Rebellion"  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Star Wars "Rebellion"
« on: April 12, 2006, 08:18 PM »
I just finished Star Wars "Rebellion" #1!

What a Great Book. I have note Enjoyed a Star Wars Comic as much as this in a Long Time. The Art Work is Visualy Stunning! The Story Arc is very Complex and Really sucks you in. Lt Janek Sunber is one of the Best EU Characters to come around since Quinlin Vos. I also really injoyed all the Great Little Variations of The Stormtrooper Armor (Great inspiration for Customizing). I know, a lot af Star wars Comics Really Suck, But this one is Worth Every Penny of the $2.99 Cover Price.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Lestat

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars "Rebellion"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 02:31 PM »
Hmmm I might have to pick this up. SW comics are generally so hit or miss that I usually just avoid them all together. But it's good to hear a good review for some of the new stuff, it gives me hope for the upcoming Legacy books.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars "Rebellion"
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 01:51 PM »
i've been reading this as well. "tank" is a great charecter, and his past with skywalker is very original, definetley make the story a better read. the art is also great, i liked the stormtrooper armor variations as well fritz, the rebels to are awsome, the tatoos and bare arms, the gear and haircuts, all the little things like that make them look more "rebely". i really like this comic!
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."