Author Topic: Master Replicas: Mini-Blasters  (Read 5281 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Master Replicas: Mini-Blasters
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:55 PM »
A great line from Master Replicas will be their Mini-Blasters!

They go on sale for $45 for Collectors Society members on April 18th at 9am Pacific, April 20th for non-members, and will ship in late summer 2006.

They even come with display cases.

I've always wanted the full-size replica of the Stormtrooper blaster, but the mini might hold me over.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:00 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas: Mini-Blasters
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 09:56 PM »
$45 huh?  That kinda sucks but I'm still gonna get these.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 11:18 AM »
I'm tempted to order these as well, at least the Han Solo blaster.  I'd always wanted the full size version, but just can't afford it, so this might have to do.  The fact that they come in a type of display case is even better.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 12:38 PM »
The display case must be the reason for the higher price but it's worth it to keep the item as dust-free as possible.  I have to admit I was surprised by the display case considering we always had to buy "tiered" cases previously but since the size of these would make that item rather useless, this was a great idea.

Beth

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: May 9, 2006, 02:27 PM »
Folks interested in this line will be interested in the latest news from Master Replicas...

From Master Replicas:

The 2006 San Diego Comic Con International is rapidly approaching, and of course Master Replicas will be there in full force! We look forward to seeing many of you in San Diego this July.

If meeting the MR staff is not enough incentive to get you out to the show, we’d like to take this opportunity to unveil the news of our 2006 Comic Con exclusive… The exclusive will be a limited edition black chrome version of our highly anticipated Han Solo Blaster Scaled Replica.  As an added incentive, there will be a very rare, randomly inserted chase version of the exclusive as well.

Still want more? Well, Master Replicas will once again be hosting a party for all Collectors Society members this year in San Diego…so if you haven’t already done so, be sure to purchase your membership before the show, so you’re not left out from the festivities!

Stay tuned for more exciting news from Master Replicas, as we move closer to the show!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 9, 2006, 03:13 PM »
Those are pretty sweet looking. I might have to get a few to go with my 1/4 scale Samaritan from Hellboy. Here's to hoping they make a Bowcaster!!!

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 9, 2006, 04:54 PM »
Here's to hoping they make a Bowcaster!!!

Now that's one I would buy!!

As for the random chase version, I am assuming it will the gold again.  I am not going to be picking any of these up but, I have to admit, it would be cool to have a mini gold version of Han's blaster.
Beth

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 11:57 AM »
Got this photo of the 2006 SDCC piece from Master Replicas today...

This piece will be limited to 3,000 units and will sell for $45 on a first-come/first-serve basis at the Master Replicas booth (#2913).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 11:58 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline jkno

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 1, 2006, 04:16 PM »
I think I'll be interested in the Stormtrooper blaster. Just need to get the $ for it. ;) They both look really cool.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 01:56 PM »

So did anyone wind up ordering the Boba Fett (ROTJ) mini-blaster a couple days ago, or did that MR Collector's Society pre-order not wind up happening?  I was going to order it, but never got my e-mail from them, so now I'm a bit confused about it going up online on Thursday...

Anyone know?

Nevermind.  No sooner do I type that question up, do I find their CS e-mail in my inbox (dated 8/21, but sent last night).  Guess I'll place my order now...

Anyone collecting these?  :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:02 PM by JediMAC »