Author Topic: My Quinlan Vos Custom  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Ben's Custom Galaxy
My Quinlan Vos Custom
« on: September 20, 2006, 11:10 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have a quick custom post today. I just got my Quinlan_Vos head along with some other heads and I could not resist the temptation to paint this head and see what it looks like with color. Here is the pic:

Here is a close up of the face:

The recipe is this:

GTG Quinlan Vos head
Episode 1 OBI-WAN KENOBI (Jedi Duel) body

I am not one for chop and shop customs, but I did have this extra obi wan that I use to display my sculpted heads for pictures. I painted the face and hands dwrf flesh from citadel paints. I then painted the rest of the face based on the clone wars comics. I was really impressed with the results. By far, this has been one of the best sculpts I have ever seen of this charater. I am willing to bet even the Big H can't do as well of a job. I HIGHLY recommend this head sculpt for all you Quinlan Vos fans. Thanks to Bekker and the rest of the GTG team for making this custom posible.

I am your humble fan,

Jedi_Master_Ben
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 11:43 PM by Jedi_Master_Ben »
"When I first started, I was just a learner. Now I Am The Master Sculptor!" - Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine barn it be, but no pool it tis.
    • View Profile
    • The LWWF...we don't care.
Re: My Quinlan Vos Custom
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 11:44 PM »
That's a great lookin' Quinlan, Ben.  I too have one of those heads, though I don't think "m going to do anything with it.  I may post on the parts needed thread that it's available...but I'm not sure yet.  I think I'll hold off.  I like the usage of the Obi-Wan body...I've always like that figure, even as simple as it was.  Great paint job too...simple, yet effective.

Dre
I find her attractive because she's a clinet and she sleeps above the covers....FOUR FEET above the covers!!