Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

Posting Pictures

<< < (6/7) > >>

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Obi-Robz (Limited Edition) on April  8, 2004, 06:28 AM ---Many thanks, Mr over-sized sweater  :P

--- End quote ---

;D

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Obi-Robz (Limited Edition) on April  8, 2004, 06:28 AM ---Many thanks, Mr over-sized sweater  :P
--- End quote ---

Sheesh...  You too now?!?   >:(   :-X

Good Lord.  I'm gonna have to have a baggy sweater burning party and video tape the thing and stick it in here so all you clowns will shut up about it!!!  Damn, go tease Brad instead.  He's sportin' pink sweaters these days, which is far worse than wearing baggy ones IMO...   ::)

Rob L:
I’m sorry…obviously a sensitive subject  ;D

I was only defining you by your sweater-wearing habits because you keep defining me by my rodent-ownership  :P

Scott:

--- Quote from: Obi-Robz (8 days to go) on April 10, 2004, 07:23 AM ---I’m sorry…obviously a sensitive subject  ;D

I was only defining you by your sweater-wearing habits because you keep defining me by my rodent-ownership  :P

--- End quote ---
Rob...please do continue to rail on the circus tent AKA Matt's sweater, its a source of joy for most JD Staff and members alike.  That is all

JesseVader08:
There's some great info in here for people unfamiliar with posting pictures, especially Matt's post here, which applies to pictures that are on the internet.

If you have a picture on your harddrive that you would like to post:

1. "Reply" to a post as usual.
2. Click on "Additional Options" below the Message screen.
3. Click on "Browse"
4. Select the picture from your hard drive
5. Click "Post"

This method only allows you to post picture(s) at the bottom of your reply as an attachment.  If you want to put a pic from your hard drive in the middle of your post, you'll need to upload your photo to a picture-hosting website, such as www.snapfish.com, which will produce a URL for the photo.  You can then use the method that Matt described in the link above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version