Author Topic: New Customizer  (Read 4355 times)

Offline pjs76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
New Customizer
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:05 AM »
I really enjoy the custom work that has been done here and i hope everyone one here will enjoy my work.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/h65/Philipsilvera/

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j271/pjs76/

I look forward to the feedback.
Enjoy.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: New Customizer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 08:13 AM »
Very nice!!  This one is one of my favorites:

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 03:36 PM »
 :D.  now that's some good stuff there.  where do you get the inspiration?  hope that doesn't sound like a dumb question, but that mara/luke one is really great, and i love the dead yoda, and obi just looks like he got dragged across the jundland wastes by a bantha.  great stuff.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 04:29 PM »
Wow, this is some really good work. I'm not sure which is my favoriite they all look great. Welcome to the board, I cant wait to see more from you.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 08:29 PM »
Yes, welcome to the boards!  You do some of the coolest work that I've seen, it's just awesome.  I've seen your work before and have always been very impressed.

The above pic is just awesome, kind of what I would like the see the Unleashed line go, in a 3-3/4" scale.

:)

Offline Ner_vod

• Jedi Initiate
  • HAHA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 09:06 PM »
Welcome Pj (pajamas! ;D JK), i really like the duel between Anakin and Obi. What did you use for that platform that Anakin's on?

Offline psyclonetrooper

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 11:06 PM »
Welcome Pj (pajamas! ;D JK), i really like the duel between Anakin and Obi. What did you use for that platform that Anakin's on?

It looks a lot like the base where the FX7 droid is placed on the Luke Bacta tank with some greeblies added.  I really like the paint job on this.

Offline pjs76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 11:34 PM »
That's pretty much what it was(driod Base). With some extra stuff here and there.Glad you like them . I think my Favorite one to make is a piece i call "Palpatine's Vision"( i'm sure you guys will figure which that one is. I really went extreme on that one. I'm work on 3 more right now. a scene from episode 2  and two more E3. One i call "...even the younglings" , " Confrontaion & Reveal". But you won't see those until after i'm done with my short film in the end of May. :)

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 03:16 AM »
Wow that is just great work!!!

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 06:45 AM »
I'm totally blown away by all your mini dio's everyone of them is packed with action and they all tell a story, I remember seeing these one Customalliance and was hoping to see larger pics of them and now I have I'm very impressed indeed well done.

Ron

Offline RollaJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Twisted by the Dark Side
    • View Profile
    • Coreplanets.com
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 09:55 AM »
dang!  I love those! 
W W W . C O R E P L A N E T S . C O M
www.coreplanets.com
Missouri and Kansas Star Wars Fan Site

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 10:03 AM »
The figures are ok but what really blows me away is the quality and detail of the bases you used. That hovering droid that Anakin is standing on is fantastic! I like the lava effects. You definately need to make some large scale playsets.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Ben's Custom Galaxy
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 10:56 AM »
Hi pjs76,

You have a lot of custom displays, too many for me to comment on all of them in one sitting. I will jus summarize for you. WOW!!! These are totally awesome, man! Very well made and put together. I like the thought process you used to pose each figure in a fashion that brings some life to your displays. The colors you chosen brought a sense of realism to your displays. Each custom looks thoroughly researched as far as proper costumes and accessories and your displays are better for that.

My favorite would be the Mara Jade and Luuke display. I really like this one for its details. What really caught my eye was that Mara looks healthy proportioned, not all skin and bones like the Slave Leia  bodies.

I would love to know how you made these. These would be nice displays that would look good in an office or sitting by the computer. Awesome work!

Jedi_Master_Ben
"When I first started, I was just a learner. Now I Am The Master Sculptor!" - Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline pjs76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 12:14 PM »
Jedi Master Ben if u are interested in that paticular pieces( Mara Jade) it's on Ebay right now. Hell if you want a paticular scene made we can work something out( cuase short films cost quiet a bit. )Also contact me thru the custom alliance and i will give you more detailed info. as to what i did to make Mara.
http://www.thecustomalliance.com/silvera/default.asp

Offline starkid500

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 05:22 PM »
Jedi Master Ben if u are interested in that paticular pieces( Mara Jade) it's on Ebay right now. Hell if you want a paticular scene made we can work something out( cuase short films cost quiet a bit. )Also contact me thru the custom alliance and i will give you more detailed info. as to what i did to make Mara.
http://www.thecustomalliance.com/silvera/default.asp
can show more. i saw a sotme luke.
Edit by AngryEwok - Don't put images in your signature.