Author Topic: Imperial Dignitary stands  (Read 1141 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
  • MBW/NGW/CMW
    • View Profile
Imperial Dignitary stands
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:01 AM »
So, why do these two figures' stands have no pegs? What's the purpose of including a stand that has no peg? I could see if the stand was interesting or a part of a background, but these are basically just black slabs of plastic...with no foot pegs. And at first I thought the stand's peg had broken off, but it was too smooth for that. Then I thought that it was some neat magnetic base that Hasblo was going to start using, but nope. Just a piece of plastic. At least the figures are fairly easy to stand on their own. It's just weird, though.  ???
standing by the Lake of Gennesaret
walking along the Sea of Galilee

Cancer, indeed, sucks.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: Imperial Dignitary stands
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 07:09 PM »
They had no accessories so maybe Hasblow wanted to give us a bit of stick withthat carrot
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi General
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 07:24 PM »
I found an extra one at a collectors shop to add to the two I had. I kind of like them as a hanger floor, which is how I use them, but since they one came with two figures, it's a small floor. :P
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:01 AM »
Yeah Anton this is one of those things I wish I could get more of but it's also sort of a pissy stand considering it doesn't have a peg.  I'd love to have a lot more of these though for customizing reasons alone.  It'd be cool to tile a floor of a scene with them if you had a Death Star playset you'd made for instance.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77