Author Topic: Battle of Tatooine Wave  (Read 81123 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Tatooine Wave
« Reply #450 on: July 2, 2006, 09:45 AM »
There's multiple waves of H&V, so I think we're safe....for now. :)

This is the only store that I've found the Tatooine wave at, and it was a huge suprise...WalMart has had no new stock forever...it was a shame I didn't find any Sandies, though.

Must keep hunting.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

SilverZ

« Reply #451 on: July 2, 2006, 04:02 PM »
I stumbled into a small windfall last night at Walmart and found 6 cases of the wave ready to be put on the pegs. I finally was able to get a decent carded Momaw and Sandtrooper. The rest of the wave, minus R5, have been floating around here in abundance. Contrary to what JJ is finding, Momaw has been impossible to find here. I'm gathering now that its because Target has been getting the W4 R2 case, which has 1 Sandtrooper and no Momaw or R5 packed in, with repacks of Cody, Firespeeder Pilot, and... Lushros Dofine.  ::) Walmart had an even split of the original Wave 4 case and the revision case.

That W4R2 case is one of the more stupefying moves of the TSC line so far. Short pack Sandtrooper, drop Hammerhead and R5-D4? Add in last wave's mega-pegwarmer? The crack smoking monkey has been working overtime, it seems.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 2, 2006, 04:06 PM »
Still haven't seen Tatooine Wave at all...

Pegs are too clogged with Lushros, Vader, Sun Fac, Yoda, and VTSC.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 2, 2006, 07:03 PM »
Every one of these figs has been sitting as of late minus the Sandtrooper.  I have a wall of Han's, Hammerheads and Bespin Vaders.  Tons of R5's, Hems and Garindans.  The Luke's seem to go after the Sandtroopers.  But both still can be found.  Hopefully the balance of the year can be as easy to find. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 3, 2006, 09:13 AM »
I saw a little bit of this wave at WM this past weekend, and picked up a couple of extras since I have some on their way to me in the mail sometime this week.  I believe they had 2 each of Han, Luke, Hammerhead, Hem, and Garindan, 1 Bespin Vader, and no Sandtroopers or R5-D4s.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 3, 2006, 12:55 PM »
WM's around here have had a nice surge of this wave over the last couple of days.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 12, 2006, 07:23 PM »
Finally found this wave at Target... Picked up a Hem Dazon.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 12, 2006, 08:08 PM »
Yeah, this wave is really starting to sit. The only figure I'm not seeing multiples of is the Sandtrooper. Great figures, but the casual toybuyers aren't digging them I guess.

I'm kind of glad they're sitting though, it's allowed me to get caught up for the first time in a while.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 12, 2006, 08:13 PM »

I'm kind of glad they're sitting though, it's allowed me to get caught up for the first time in a while.

Same here. After all, the only figure I wanted from this wave was Hem Dazon, which I found earlier today. Might pick up a Sandtrooper if I saw one, but it's not a must. Still, I'm glad I'm caught up. Bring on Endor!

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2006, 04:51 PM »
Finally...they have this wave available in my area.  Got everyone with exception of Sandtrooper.