Author Topic: Monthly Customizing Challenge - Month 13: Vehicles  (Read 45273 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Monthly Customizing Challenge - Month 13: Vehicles
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2006, 01:01 PM »
Brent that is outstanding.  It almost has a vintage "Droids" feel to it from the cartoon.

I think it could use a little bit of wear and tear, but still looks sharp as it is.  I especially like the curved tail section - it looks AWESOME.

:)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2006, 03:52 PM »
Hang on im still in shock over Fitzkreigs tank. There are no words to describe how cool that is. Excellent work.

I like BrentS's ship too. The Blue R5-D4 just the icing on the cake. I love that one. ;D

I like D-N's rodian Pilot. He looks almost as cool as the ship. I may swipe that idea. He looks really good D_N.

Personally I think the Gunship looks awesome. if I didn;t know any better I would say that was factory paint.

Excellent job all around guys. Noiw I just have to get off my arse and get my coral skipper done. :o

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2006, 11:50 AM »
Thanks for the comments on my starfighter.  I was going to weather it up a bit; however based on the frame pre-AOTC and just after TPM, I figure the Jedi can keep their starships pretty clean :)

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Thats an amazing starfighter BrentS, I liked seeing the construction of it. Great work.
I wish I had time guys, i would make something. These are too cool.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2006, 08:53 AM »
I've been on a Vehicle Making Marathon this Month. Here's another entry for this Months Challenge along with it's Crew.

I thought the Republic Commandos Needed a Stealth Gunship for Rapid Insertion and Retrieval for Use in Their special Ops Missions. LMK what you think.
GAR Stealth I&R Gunship.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2006, 05:54 PM »
*Roton faints in a speechless manner*
Yo is what yo is.

Offline The_Tin_Man

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My Custom Site
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2006, 06:12 PM »
*WOW*  :D  Fritzkrieg That's awesome. That stealth Commando goes good with the gunship.

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2006, 07:27 PM »
Update: Found one of those helicopters that Fritzkrieg keeps using and kind of ripped the design of mine from his 3... but mine is going to be a

Mandalorian Low Altitude Heavy Artillery Troop Transport.

Hope that name doesnt sound stupid. The thing has been primed and sprayed white and Im working on the details atm. Hope i get done before the month is up!
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2006, 09:24 PM »
Can't Wait to see How it Comes out. I put a little Mandalorian Skull symbol on the Nose, as an Ode to the Clone's Mando Heritage. It's Did'nt Come Out very Clearly in Most of the Pics, But  It's Pretty Clear in the Pic of the Pilot in the Open Cockpit. Infact All of my Recent Clone Vehicle Customs have a Mando Symbol. Here's a little Montage.
Fritzkrieg

Offline kirk_dougall

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 02:46 PM »
Fritz I think the tie wings would look great on that stealth ship. The colours would blend alot better than they did on the original.
http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
U.K Stockist of Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas and Kotobukiya.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2006, 12:23 PM »
Why not Squeeze another Entry into this Months Challenge ;D

I Wanted to make a 501st Version of my Hover Tank, but now That it's Finished I think I Like the GAR Color Scheme Better. Icould Not Duplicate The Fodder I Used for the First Version So I Used a Water Gun to Create the Base of the Tank. I Also, adde a Side gunner, Just to throw the Symetry Off  :grin:. And Of Corse I needed a Commander For my Tank So I Made Commander Appo. This is My Second Version of this Concept Character. LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2006, 04:36 PM »
I think I replied about the tank in another thread, just after I picked my jaw up off of the floor. I like the stealth gunship, as a matter of fact I love all of them. AS of yeaterday there were 2 of these left at my local Target, I think Im going to have to grab them and give one of these a try myself. What can I say Fritz, you are very inspiring. ;D

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2006, 02:16 AM »
Fritz, you're just blowing my mind with all of these awesome vehicles lately, very very impressive.

My entery this month is lame.

FLASH SPEEDER REPAINT.

Since I've had little time for customizing lately, I went balls out this weekend and got some done.  I knew that I'd need a Flash Speeder repainted soon for a photonovel so I figured I better get it done now for this challenge.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2006, 09:26 AM »
Does Any body have an Idea for a base of this ship? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sharp_Spiral
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 09:27 AM by Smartypants1635 »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2006, 10:35 AM »

I'm not sure where you'd even start Smarty... but that is one wicked ship design!