Author Topic: WIP 3 FIGURES  (Read 2448 times)

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
WIP 3 FIGURES
« on: April 22, 2006, 08:21 AM »
Hi All

I was at work today and decided to play around with some parts and bits and pieces and came up with these LMK what you think

Assualt Trooper

I've got about 7 VOTC Imp Troopers and decided to see what I could come up with and this is it so far I have a coat for him but that needs some work to at the moment.

Bounty Hunter(No Name Yet) and his TAD(Tactical Assault Droid)

The TAD is a mixture of federation droid, army of darkness, Starship troopers and SW bits and pieces. The Bounty Hunter is ATAT driver, Evolution trooper, OTC figures and bits and pieces.

Ron

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
Re: WIP 3 FIGURES
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 08:48 AM »
All of those look fantastic, Can't wait to see them painted 8)
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 09:09 PM »
I'm really liking that bounty hunter a LOT. Can't wait to see that painted, especially with your awesome drybrushing. Also, I found that a white brushing on the ATAT uniform looks really nice- I would post pics if I had a working camera.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 12:20 AM »
They look cool. I really like the droid with that Star Wars cobble together look, just awesome. I need to finish some of my droids now. Thank for sharing and can't wait to see them finished.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 11:49 AM »
All of these are looking great Hemble.  I love the piecing together to make all new characters like this, especially ones that look so believable.  Very well done, I can't wait to see the final results.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 12:14 PM »
Although I think once these are painted I'll be repeating this, those look awesome! I love the part choices you made, they're very creative and yet still look like they fit right into the Star Wars universe. The droid especially really shows some thinking, if I may use a term that I loathe, that is "outside the box."

There's some great little details on these figures. I'm always impressed by your work, hemble, but this time...you may have topped yourself.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 05:45 PM »
These are great designs that will look even better when they are painted. Actually, I think it would be kind of cool to leave one of them unpainted and packaged as a custom of a imaginary bootleg figure. Kind of along the lines of a Uzay figure.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 08:33 PM »
Ron - sorry for not commenting on these much sooner!  I can't wait to see the painted versions!!  I really like the way you've put the droids together.  It makes we want to go look into my fodder bins and see what I can come up with.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 02:58 AM »
Hi Guys

Sorry for the late replies guys and thanks heaps for the feedback I really appreciate them.

I'm 60% done on the Bounty Hunter and TAD and will start on the assault trooper soon.

Ron