Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack

<< < (2/32) > >>

CHEWIE:
I'm thinking once Kmart gets these in, there will be plenty to go around for the first week or two that they have them, then they will dry up quickly.  Better get them when you first see them.

:P

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on July 27, 2005, 10:33 AM ---I head one rumor of these guys hitting, and with respect to the guy who reported it, I think the person who told him didn't know what they were talking about. Let's just hope they treat these like the cantina scenes an put out pleanty.

--- End quote ---

Yeah - the report read something like this "They had the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack and the clerk told me the Jedi set had also been put out, but it was now gone"

My initial thought was that it could have been the Jedi Temple Assault Set. But then the more I thought about it, it seems to me that the KMart employee might also use those words to refer to the Anakin Evolutions set since that looks like it could also be a "Jedi Set".

So I don't think these have hit.

Like the Cantina Sets these will be plentiful.

ruiner:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on July 27, 2005, 06:09 PM ---
Like the Cantina Sets these will be plentiful.

--- End quote ---

Can I hold you to that?  :-)

CHEWIE:
I sure as hell hope they are plentiful.  I need several of these blue Clones, and don't want to have to try and paint my own!

:P

TheBlackDog:
I wasn't go to purchase, but I think I am now. I am disappointed about the Clone Pilot, I would have preferred another blue clone. Its ok, I haven't bought one yet so I guess I'll get one when I find these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version