Author Topic: Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack  (Read 65694 times)

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:55 PM »
I was wandering has anyone found this bad boy yet? it was stated a release date in July  :o

I CANT WAIT!! but it sucks since its a Kmart exclusive and KM usually hikes up their prices  :'(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 02:12 PM by SpudTrooper »

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 01:13 PM »
Not yet, but then again, I don't live on the west coast - lucky bastards!

I can't believe the WC guys found the new clonies already (red, black pilot, etc.)

I'm still looking for Tarkin, 500th Vader, & Anakin Evolution.....

And we are still waiting for the deluxe clone 3 packs - one sighting of the blue pack and that lasted for a couple hours.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 02:05 PM by ruiner »

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 04:17 PM »
Haven't seen it out West here. Seen alot, but not that yet. Not sure when it is coming out. I need about a 2 week break now on new SW figures for my wallet to catch back up to me!
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 04:23 PM »
Not yet, but then again, I don't live on the west coast - lucky bastards!

I can't believe the WC guys found the new clonies already (red, black pilot, etc.)

I'm still looking for Tarkin, 500th Vader, & Anakin Evolution.....

And we are still waiting for the deluxe clone 3 packs - one sighting of the blue pack and that lasted for a couple hours.

lol im sorry ruiner, living out here is quite nice huh? j/k im pretty sure the stores at your place will begin the hit.  :D i havent seen Anakin Evolution either since it pops in Kmart and i dont like the Kmart stores at my area. all the workers are scalpers  :-[

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 10:33 AM »
I head one rumor of these guys hitting, and with respect to the guy who reported it, I think the person who told him didn't know what they were talking about. Let's just hope they treat these like the cantina scenes an put out pleanty.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 11:30 AM »
I'm thinking once Kmart gets these in, there will be plenty to go around for the first week or two that they have them, then they will dry up quickly.  Better get them when you first see them.

:P

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 06:09 PM »
I head one rumor of these guys hitting, and with respect to the guy who reported it, I think the person who told him didn't know what they were talking about. Let's just hope they treat these like the cantina scenes an put out pleanty.

Yeah - the report read something like this "They had the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack and the clerk told me the Jedi set had also been put out, but it was now gone"

My initial thought was that it could have been the Jedi Temple Assault Set. But then the more I thought about it, it seems to me that the KMart employee might also use those words to refer to the Anakin Evolutions set since that looks like it could also be a "Jedi Set".

So I don't think these have hit.

Like the Cantina Sets these will be plentiful.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 10:34 AM »

Like the Cantina Sets these will be plentiful.

Can I hold you to that?  :-)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 08:42 PM »
I sure as hell hope they are plentiful.  I need several of these blue Clones, and don't want to have to try and paint my own!

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 01:20 PM »
I wasn't go to purchase, but I think I am now. I am disappointed about the Clone Pilot, I would have preferred another blue clone. Its ok, I haven't bought one yet so I guess I'll get one when I find these.
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 06:21 PM »
I sure as hell hope they are plentiful.  I need several of these blue Clones, and don't want to have to try and paint my own!

If TRU goes with their excl 3 packs as rumored( though mention of it at comic con) then one of the sets is the blue 501st. Hopefully another option to get them somewhere

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2005, 07:04 PM »
Unfornately, this set is a Kmart Exclusive (thats wut ive read)

TRU exclusvie is the Hoth set
Target gets the Clones on Coruscant set.
KB Toys has the Sliver Vader with crap figures set.

:-\

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 08:53 PM »
Thanks for the lecture spud( I already new the battle pack assts). Actually there was talk of TRU doing more clone 3 packs (EXCL). A blue one, a yellow one, and a green- they're not like the deluxe. But, again there was no confirmation at the comic con- so it's probably unlikely.
 Notice 3 (not 5=battle pack) 

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 11:44 PM »
Play nice, guys. :)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline SpudTrooper